Chapter 8

Chapter 8

After my bath, I was led on the bed with just my towel the doorbell rang. Shit! Cameron, i quickly got into a pair of sweats and my hoody so that he wouldnt see me naked. I ran downstairs and opened the door. Cameron was stood there blushing, he knew that i just came out from a bath. We both went upstairs and sat on my bed.

************************************************************************

Cameron's P.O.V

We came into her room, why was i blushing, oh yeah thats right shes naked under her sweats. Jeez, cam stop perving, i told myself. We sat on the bed in silence. Should i tell her about what my brother said or not? My thoughts was interupted by Brooke speaking.

"Cam im sorry for not replying back to you, i was busy sorting out our party and didnt wanna get distracted" She said with a smile.

"It's okay brooke, i just wanted to tell you that is all"

"Cam i like you too" Wait what did she say ?

"You serious ? Your not playing with me know, birthday prank and that?"

"No cam, since we,ve been talking alot more im getting closer to you and im starting to like you more as a friend"

Wow i was not expecting this from Brooke, Should i ask her out or take it slow?

"Could we be anything more?"I needed to know.

"Urm.... We could as long as if we take it slow"

"So this means your my girlfriend"

"I guess it does" She smiled at me.

I went in for the kill, i started kissing her and she deepened it. Wow was this really happening or is it just a dream. About 20 minutes later we got interupted by her dad, how embarassing!

"Dad knock next time, good job we wasn't doing anything rude"She giggled at him. My face was bright red.

"Brooke - lynn Harrison, what do you think you are doing to the poor boy he's redder than my t-shirt" They both giggled. I tried hiding my face but it wasn't working.

"So why you in here then dad?"

"We need both of your help"

"Why whats the matter ?"

"Just get dressed ready for your party and Cameron?"

"Yeah sir?"

"Close your eyes"He chuckled and shut the door.

"Kill me now" I lay on her bed embarrassed, i put a pillow on my head and Brooke just laughed. Half an hour later Brooke said :

"Cammy, look im dressed" I didnt wanna get rid of this pillow on my head embarrased enough.

"I can't im embarrased"She giggled and took the pillow from me.

"WOW!,You look gorgeous"

"Thanks"She smiled at me blushing. She did look gorgeous.

*Cough**Cough*

"Excuse me lovebirds i am here you know" Molly frowned.

"Sorry mol" I giggled. Wait how does she know?

"How do you know mol?"

"She kinds told me when you fell asleep"They both giggled at me.

"I fell asleep?"I was so confused i cant remember falling asleep.

"Come on lets go and party" Brooke cheered.

******************************************************************************

Brooke's P.O.V

We started walking towards Cameron's house, and we heard a big thud. It was molly walking into a lampost. We all burst out lauging, we all knew that she was in love with my brother. She was blushing. As we got to cameron's gate molly and craig ran into the house we stayed outside for 5 minutes so we could be alone. 

"Hey come here" Cameron pulled me towards him. Why am i falling for him? I slept with his brother for god sake. That would kill him.

"Okay" I giggled as we cuddled. We started to kiss and i felt something hard press into my stomach i blushed.

"Something hard is prodding me" I said in embarassment.

"My car keys" He laughed taking out his keys, he also laughed knowing what i was talking about. We both giggled at this and we started kissing again. Until Mason interupted us:

"Come on you two your party started" He snapped.

Cameron kissed me and went in, i followed behind him but mason caught my arm.

"Mason, im with your brother end of."

"I'll tell him"

"You wouldn't dare"

"Wouldn't i?"

"What do you want from me?"

"I just want you brooke, earlier in the study was amazing i dont see why we cant continue behind his back"

"Stop it! I dont wanna hear this Mason, Im falling in love with your brother"

"Fine i'll tell him" "Cameron " He shouted.

"No please don't"

"Yeah bro" I shook my head pleading him not to tell him.

"I .." I cut him off.

"I love you" I said making sure he wouldnt tell him, but it was true i did love him but which one.