[2] Aphmau

"Hello" the girl's voice says "You may come in" i say while standing at my book shelf...
She walks in....

The first thing i see is her raven black hair and beautiful Carmel eyes.....Stop Garroth you haven't even met her so snap out i it ok plus your getting married!!! She smiles and walks up to me "Im your new personal maid Sir Garroth" she says with a warm smile..."Yes my father has told me about your arrival" "Ok now whats your first task for me to do for you"she says with a calm voice "Well i would like to get to know you first before anything" "Ok..umm well my name is Aphmau" Her name sounded so familiar but i didn't know why..."Nice to me you I'm Garroth Prince of O'kasis" "Nice to meet you to and also you dumbie you don't think i know your the Prince" she laughs and i smile something about her made me happy i don't know why......"Garroth can I ask you something" she asked "Yes sure what is it" "Ummm...well where are your brothers" "They are in their rooms the one in front of me is Zane's room and the one next to mine is Vylad's room...why" "Oh I just needed to talk to Vylad's about something I'm going to be his maid too as well as Zane"she says with a little frown...."Oh well I'm sorry that your gonna put up with all 3 of us" She smiles and says "Its ok its for a good cause" What did she mean by good cause!? Well before i could ask her she went out my room without permission i liked she did as she wanted she was special not like the other girls.......I think i might be in love.....