[31] She Loves Me Right

Laurence POV
I am so glad Aphmau finally decided to get married....this night was perfect, she slept in my arms and i held her tight....then i see Aphmau start to wake up...."Goodmorning beautiful" i say kissing her lips "Morning" she says standing up to see Baby Alexis....

Aphmau POV
I had the best night in a long time...i forgot how comfortable it was to sleep on my bed....Laurence kept me warm all night but i couldn't stop thinking of baby Alexis....i see her start to wake up "Morning Sweetie" i say smiling giving her the bottle of milk "Moning Mommy" she says then i feel two arms wrap around my waist "Love" Laurence says "Yea..." i say turning around to kiss him good morning "Aph when are we going to get married" he says pulling apart from the kiss..."YAY!! MOMMY AND AND DADDY GET MARRIED" Alexis says then we pick her up and me and Laurence play with her...

Back at O'kasis.....

Garroth POV
"Azura have you see Aphmau?!" i ask concerned "No baby she left without saying why i guess she was bored here" Azura says leaning in to kiss me and i quickly move out the way..."Don't ever try to kiss me again and NEVER call me baby" i say in a really mad tone "Fine but i do remember Aphmau saying I hate Garroth and i don't love him" she says with a smirk....that didn't sound like Aphmau she wouldn't ever say that or would she.....i had to go back to Phoenix Drop but i couldn't leave my sons again so they are coming with me.....she loves me right....