[33] Preparing For A Party

Aphmau POV
"Mom, Dad i know you guys wuv eachother but today is my Bday" Alexis says....me and Laurence part away from kissing and i could see Laurence wanting more and i whispered in his ear "Ill make it up to you" (Okay i know some people might think that wrong but i don't have a dirty mind so yea sorry to interrupt) then i see him smile and he tells Alexis "Yes Alexis, go to your room I'm making you a treasure hunt for your gift and your first clue is in your room" Laurence says....thats cute that he did that.."Laurence thanks for buying me more time ill see you at 6:00 at the plaza..bye love you" i say giving him a quick kiss "Bye love" then i head out the door and look at my list......

Alexis's Birthday Party List
Party Hats
•Foods and Drinks
•Music
•Toys
•Decorations

I had all of those things checked already now all i had to do was decorate.....

2 hours later....

We finally finished and it looked awesome (picture above) "Kikki, Donna thanks for all the help oh and Donna please tell Logan thanks for all the supplies" i say smiling at our work "Aphmau no problem we are so excited to see Baby Alexis's expression when she sees all this....me and everyone were hiding behind the tables and we were all dressed up.....now we were waiting on Laurence to give us the signal that Alexis was coming then i saw them coming..."Guys hide" i say quietly......