[15] Making My Mind Up

Aphmau just said she wanted to spend the day with me i was so happy but what kinda disturbed me is that she hugged him and whispered something in his ear and he blushed i wonder what it could be, "Garroth" she says looking at me "Yes Aphmau" "You been quiet for 3 minutes is something wrong!?" "No, well yes" "What is it Garroth" "Well i just don't want you to marry Laurence" she frowned and so did i "Look Garroth i like you but then i like Laurence you both are different in a way and I've fallen in love with both of you" i frown then she comes up to me "Garroth don't be sad after all you are getting married to his sister and if it wasn't for me you guys would of still been friends" "Aphmau i love you please let me have the best day today before i leave once im back to O'Kasis my father will assign a date that i will be getting married and i wont have anymore freedom" "Ok Garroth I promise"she says smiling
We head to the beach
She takes me to the beach and says "Ok Garroth this is going to be fun but only if you like to swim!?" i look at Aphmau's hazel eyes and she looks at my icy blue eyes and i hug her and she hugs me and she lays her head in my chest "G-G-G-Garroth" she says i swear shes like the stutter queen "Yes Aphmau" "Im going to miss when your gone" she starts to cry i grab her hand and she blushes i smile and laugh "Don't worry Aphmau i will be back" she smiled "Promise me that you wont forget about me" "Aphmau is that even a question of corse i promise" she smiles and hugs me....then i see Laurence in the corner of my eye and i kiss Aphmau she kisses back and then she pulls away and says "ill be back".....i smile "Ok ill be waiting here my princess" she giggles and walks away...

Aphmau POV
Garroth had just kissed me but then i forgot to get my bathing suit so i tell him that i would be back......i walk to my castle then i see Laurence "Aphmau may i join you today at the beach" "Of corse you can Laurence with one condition, you can not fight Garroth" "Deal,plus i heard and saw everything that you told Garroth,i will accept that you love another man but what i really appreciate is that you still love me" "Laurence of corse i do and I'm sorry that i didn't tell you any sooner but i think we should propose our wedding for a while so i can make up my mind who to go with" "I accept Aphmau" he says and i smile and he kisses me "Hehe....Laurence may you come with me to go get my bathing suit its in my room and plus you need yours and Garroth's to" he blushes and nods yes i smile and we talk all the way back to the house.......