Valentine's Special

Ok so this is going to be a one shot hope you guys enjoy.......

Garroth POV
Today was Valentine's Day and i wanted to do something special for Lorde Aphmau....no one knows that i like her more than a Lorde except Laurence..... ~Flashback~ "Tell me tell me tell me Garroth" Laurence kept begging for the 10th time "Finne its Lorde Aphmau'' he gasps and says "Nah bro shes mine" ~End of Flashback~ I stand no chance versus Laurence...he's a huge flirt and has more experience....but i might as well try.....

Aphmau POV
I was doing my daily round checking up on everyone and then see Garroth "Hi Garroth, what you up to" i say smiling "Hi Lorde Aphmau...may you please meet me at the Forrest by the lake at 6:00" he says blushing looking down "Yea sure Garroth....well see you at 6:00" i say kissing his cheek....i see him blush even redder and go back to the guard tower.....why did i just kiss his cheek!?....then i head to Cadenza's boutique......"Hi Cadenza.....can you make a dress for a special occasion" i ask smiling "Did Laurence ask you out on a date" she says winking at me "Actually no Garroth did" she looked shocked and said "Wow surprising in any case...ill work on your dress be back at 4:00 and it'll be ready" she says heading in her work place and i walk out the door and see Laurence.....

Laurences POV
I heard Aphmau and Garroth were going on a date tonight, Im just going to be a nice friend and let them be....."Hey Aphmau" "Hi Laurence what brings you here" "Well i just wanted to wish you luck on your date with Garroth" i see her blush and she says "Yea thanks....sorry but i have to go" she says walking to her house, she sure is beautiful.......

Garroth POV
Now all i have to do is set up for the date.....i bought red roses chocalates name it all.....i wanted Aphmau to have the best time....i decided to have the dinner at the beach shoreline...Aphmau has always loved the beach.....and before we had dinner i wanted to swim....i set it up all romantically with rose pedals for paths and chocolates too...i had bought Aphmau a Purple Heart necklace and place it in a red box with a bow....i tried to make the dinner table scream 'Valentine' and 'Romance' (picture above) i really hope Aphmau likes all this.....

Two Hours Later.....

Aphmau POV
It was 4:00 already and i had to go pick up my dress from Cadenza its a beautiful red dress with a black bow on the back and it was above my knees..."Cadenza i love it" "Heh i knew you would now go get ready for your date" she says pointing at my house... she was right i still had to take a shower, do my hair and all that stuff......

After getting ready.....

I was finally finished getting ready there was 20 minutes until the date.....and i had to say goodbye to my sons "Levin, Malachi..I will be back soon..please don't cause any trouble..." "Okay Mom we won't" Malachi says taking Levin to their room....then i heard the door bell ring......

Garroth POV
I had just finished setting up and all that was left for me to do is get my clothes....i went to Cadenza's boutique hoping she would have something "Garroth great your here....i made you a tuxedo to wear to your date with Aphmau" she says playfully punching my arm "Heh thanks Cadenza but by any chance do you have swimming garments for both me and Lorde Aphmau" i ask "Of corse i do" she says handing me them...then i walk out the door and saw it was 5:54...i have to hurry for Lorde Aphmau!! I ring the door bell and a beautiful Angel opens the door "Hi Garroth ready to head out?!" she says with her perfect smile "Yea...y-y-you look gorgeous" i say blushing....

Aphmau POV
I opened the door and saw Garroth he look handsome...this was the first time i saw Garroth not wearing his armor...his hair was well groomed and his tux was black with a red tie matching my dress....."Thanks Garroth you look handsome" i say smiling walking out the door...he held his hand out sort of telling me to take it and i did then we arrived at a beautiful beach...."Garroth i have no words you didn't have too" i say looking all around me...it was full of chocolates and rose pedals "Of corse i did Aphmau....your special and any special lady deserves the best" he says blushing and smiling "Garroth thanks alot".....

Garroth POV
"Aphmau i know how much you like to swim so want to swim" i ask shyly...."That would be great Garroth but i didn't bring any swimming garments" she says kind of disappointed "No worries Aphmau...before i went over to your house, i went to Cadenza and she gave me swimming garments for both of us..." "Thanks again Garroth....your truly the best" she says giving me a quick hug...

After swimming....

"Ok Aphmau now for dinner" i saw uncovering her eyes so she can see the table "Wow Garroth!! You really out did yourself" she says smiling bigger "Happy Valentine's Day Aphmau" i say "Happy Valentine's day to you too Garroth"....we ate and after dinner i wanted to give her the necklace so i was holding the red box...."Aphmau..." "Yes Garroth" she says looking at the box...."Well i have present for you....open it"

Aphmau POV
I opened the box and saw a beautiful Purple Heart necklace....
"Its beautiful Garroth" i say smiling big "Need help putting it on" he asks and i nod yes....he puts it on me and i stare at his beautiful icy blue eyes...i lean in and kiss him...he kisses back and places his hands on my waist and i have my hands running through his beautiful sandy blonde locks of his hair....this kiss was indescribable...it was magical and from this day on....I knew Garroth was my one true love......

I hope you guys liked my one shot this is the first one shot I ever made so Im sorry if it was bad....well if you guys liked it and would like for me to make a one shot book i will...Oh and most important Happy Valentine's Day!!