[19] The Trip To O'kasis

Garroth POV
We were getting our horses prepared by Dante then Laurence comes "So Garroth were are you and Aphmau going!?" he says "To O'kasis" i say "Please bring her back safe she might not be my fiancée at the moment but I'm sure she will be soon" he says "WHAT!? I thought you guys were engaged, this is my time to sweep her away from you" i say happily "Whoa whoa hold yourself don't forget your still getting married" "Yea sorry bro but you have to understand i don't love your sister" "I mean its fine it doesn't matter i just want her happy" "Yea me to i might not love her but we are good friends you know" "yea now he comes Aphmau lets see who can flirt the best haha"
Aphmau walks over here....
"Aphmau your dress is beautiful but not as beautiful as you" Laurence says then she blushes, Oh nah he's not getting my girl "Haha thats cute Laurence thanks" she says "So uhh..Lady Aphmau ready to head out to O'kasis i mean its a long trip but if you we can set camp when your tired and sleep there" i say blushing "OH NAH BRO" Laurence says and Aphmau laughs "Haha Laurence don't worry i will be back soon and please take care of Phoenix Drop for me oh and your in charge" "Yes Aphmau i will do my best" "Thanks, now Garroth ready to head out" she says smiling "Ready"

Aphmau POV
We get on our horses my was a Brown horse with spots and Garroth had a white horse. Soon we started traveling and it turned night...."Garroth" "Yes Aphmau" "May we please set up camp I'm tired and think the horses need some rest" "I agree" he says smiling then we set a camp up and decided to go to sleep our sleeping bags were next to each other but then i walked out the tent. "Hey Aphmau what are you doing up so late" Garroth says behind me "I was just thinking of how you have sons, it must be great" "Yes it is, you know kids make you happy and see the positive things in life" "Garroth that sounds awesome"

Garroth POV
I walk up to Aphmau and wrap my arms around her "G-G-Garroth!?" "Aphmau i cant wait until you meet my two most precious things in life" she then turns around and hugs me "Me either, its going to be awesome but wait your father will he be mad" "No i mean he knows i was at Phoenix Drop i left a note" "Oh ok, now lets go to sleep don't you think" she says smiling "Yes you look cold want to use me blankets" "NO Garroth then what will you use" "I mean I'm good I'm cold but you deserve the best" she then grabs my hand and takes me in the tent "If its not weird to ask can we sleep together so we aren't so cold".......