[37] The End

Laurence POV
Aphmau got off my arms when she heard the noise of the stick crack and she ran towards the woods....i saw her talking to two little boys and they called her mom.....did she really have kids and not tell me....then the older kid said that Garroth was going to propose and i couldn't let that happen...she might as well pick him and I'm not loosing to Garroth....then i see Aphmau fall to the ground and i run to her...."Aph!! Aph!! Are you okay!!" "I...need...to....go....find...Garroth he's...in...trouble..." she says trying to speak between catching her breath

Garroth POV
Seeing them kiss like that REALLY hurt me......i couldnt bare to watch more so i ran...i ran as fast as i could and without noticing i tripped over a rock and soon i felt myself falling.......

Aphmau POV
I got up and quickly ran into the Forrest.....the feeling in my heart got stronger....it caused me so much pain....then i was at the edge of a cliff by a tree (picture above) and i saw someone falling off it....it was...it was..GARROTH..

Garroth POV
I could tell Ive fallen off the cliff...I guess this is how my life was going to end.....~Flashback~ I grabbed Aphmau's wrist and pulled her closer...."Garroth" she whispered in my ear softly..... i smile and lean in to kiss her.....~End of Flashback~.....~Flashback~ "If its not to weird to ask can we sleep in the same sleeping bag so we aren't so cold" i say "Yea sure" she says then out of nowhere i put my hand around her waist and she cuddles into me ~End of Flashback~.....~Flashback~ "Promise me that you won't forget about me" Aphmau says "Aphmau is that even a question of CORSE i promise...~End of Flashback~....i then open my eyes and see Levin and Malachi crying so was Aphmau "DADDA NO DIE" Levin screams then Malachi cries even more.....

Aphmau POV
I saw Garroth fall of the cliff and SPLAT i heard him fall to ground.....the sound was horrifying....i then see Levin and Malichi come running...."Momma where's Dadda" Levin says.....i pointed down the cliff while i was crying.....then Levin puts his hand out the cliff almost falling saying "DADDA NO DIE" then Malachi starts crying and we head down the cliff by the stairs.....

Garroth POV
I felt the impact.....it hurt so much.....i saw Aphmau and the kids come down here and then Aphmau came to me and started crying on me "GARROTH DONT LEAVE ME AND YOUR KIDS" "Aphmau....promise....me..you'll...take....care....of....my....sons....." i say trying to speak....."DONT SAY THAT GARROTH YOU WILL SURVIVE" she says crying even harder"I....have.....always....loved..you..and...i...wont....forget...about you.....ever.." i say,then everything went black.....

Aphmau POV
He just said he always loved me and will never forget about me ...."IT WAS ALL MY FAULT" i say crying "ALL MY FAULT" His last words were for me to take care of his sons.....and i will....i will take care of them as if they were my kids....I saw Garroth die....i saw it all....it was the worst feeling ever.....he was lying there on the ground dead........