[30] New Girl!?

Aphmau POV
I followed Laurence to his room in the castle and heard a girls voice.....please don't tell me he had a secret girlfriend too.....

Laurence POV
~Flashback~While Aphmau was gone to Garroth's kingdom...i was taking care of the village as Aphmau instructed me to.....then i see a little girl crying in the Forrest "Whats wrong" i ask "I lost my Momma and daddy" she says crying....i see two parents laying dead on the ground.....what could have happened...."Whats your name" i ask "Its Alexis" "Here come with me to the village...Im sure you'll love it there..." "Thanks Mr.Nice Guy" she says "There is this girl named Aphmau and i really like her and shes the nicest girl ever you'll see" "Yay thanks daddy" she says hugging me.....~Back to reality~ I opened the door while holding Aphmau's hand and soon little Alexis comes and hugs me "Daddy!!! Is this nice girl you talk about" "Haha yes Darling now go say hi"......

Aphmau POV
When i saw a little girl i was so relieved....she was the same age as Levin...."Hi Misses Mommy" she says smiling hugging me "Alexis..." Laurence says "Sowwey Daddy" "Haha Laurence be nice" i say joking around....I play with Alexis all day long until it was time for her to sleep...i told my guards to take her crib to my room and i tucked her to bed...."Goodnight Baby Alexis" i say kissing her forehead "Night Mommy" she says closing her eyes...."Laurence.." "Yes love" "I love you" "I love you too, now lets get some sleep i have a surprise tomorrow...." he says hugging me and soon we fall asleep......