[21] The Father

Garroth POV
I walk into my room and see Levin....."DADDA!!" he screams out and runs to hug me, i hear Aphmau in the background saying "Awwww" "Dadda is that mamma" Levin says all cutely then i look over and she was blushing "No Levin she's not mamma" i tell baby Levin "I wud like her to be mama, mama up" he says putting his hands up trying to tell Aphmau to pick him up, then she did and we heard someone open the door....

Aphmau POV
I grab Little Levin and swing him around he was so cute i could see Garroth enjoying seeing us play together. Then we hear the door open and it was a ghost boy "Uhhh.." i say "Don't worry Aphmau its my other son Malachi" "Oh ok nice to meet you Malachi" "Hi Miss are you Garroth's girlfriend" "Malachi be polite" Garroth says "Yes father I'm sorry" "Its bro bro Mal Mal" Levin says Aphmau laughs and sets him down "Im sorry Miss i didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" Malachi says "Its ok by the way my name is Aphmau" "Bro bro lets go play play" Levin says, me and Garroth laugh and Garroth says "So how do you like my sons" "They are so cute, your a good father" i say "I mean Aphmau you would be a good mother" i blush and he kisses me and i kiss back then we here Levin in the background "Yay mommy and daddy kiss kiss" "Levin lets leave mom and dad alone" Malachi says smiling at me "D-did t-they j-j-just c-call m-m-me m-mom" "Yes I'm happy thy like you maybe if my father sees this i wont have to marry Cadenza" he says "You would want me to be your sons mother!?".........