Phil Imagine: It'll Get Better

Hello everybody! Fiona here and I'll be writing my first imagine for Phil! It's a bit sad, but I promise you, they'll be happier in the future. Hope you all enjoy :)

(Y/N's P.O.V)

After a couple of months of living with Phil, one of his closest friends had past away. I'd never seen him so sad. Unlike his usual upbeat and happy personality that had always lit up any room he step foot in, in was soon replaced with a gloomy and depressed aura that plagued him. He no longer smiled. He always had dark circles surrounding his once bright blue eyes. And that ever so adorable laugh was nothing but a thing of the past. I absolutely hated seeing him like this and it physically hurt me to see him hurting so much.

One night, I was sitting in the lounge, sipping a cup of tea whilst scrolling through Tumblr, when I heard something in the bathroom. Closing my laptop and gently setting my tea down, I try and find my way through the dark room. After walking down the hallway, the noise gets a bit louder and as soon as I realise what it is, I stop in my tracks and I feel my stomach drop.

Phil was crying. All alone. In the bathroom.

I had never seen Phil cry. I had only seen him sad, but never crying. Quietly walking towards the door, I hesitate to knock. I don't want to make him feel embarrassed or ashamed for crying, but I also didn't want him to cry alone anymore. I know what it feels like to sit and cry alone, and I never want anyone to hurt like that.

Finally gathering up enough courage, I carefully knock on the door. "Phil?" I say with barely any volume in my voice.

I hear him sniffle and shuffle a bit. "Oh, uh, sorry (Y/N), what is it?" I can hear him reply with a shaky voice.

"Are... are you alright?" I ask with concern.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine." He replies, sniffling again.

Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, I reply. "Phil... I know you're not okay. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No. I'm fine." He sternly replies.

"Phil, please. Just talk to me. I won't judge you."

"I said I'm fine (Y/N)." He replies, a bit louder this time.

"But..."

"(Y/N)! I'm fine!" He says with a aggressive tone.

I stand there, a little dumbfounded. Phil had never really raised his voice at me. It kind of scared me to be completely honest. Although it was a bit childish of me, I start to cry as well. I never intended to make him angry, I just wanted to make everything okay.

Sniffling and wiping the tears off my cheeks, I reply with a barely audible tone. "Okay."

I start walking away, when suddenly I hear the door open. Turning around, I looked at Phil. His hair was sticking up all over the places and his pajamas were all wrinkly. But the figures that stuck out the most were his red, puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. My heart had felt like it had just ripped out and been beaten with a hammer. He looked absolutely hopeless and in so much pain.

"Oh, Phil." I say, quietly. I walk towards him, tears spilling out of my eyes. He opens his arms and wraps them around me. I hold his tall frame close to me as we both stand there, sobbing and shaking. My chest heaved as he ran his fingers through my hair. Pulling me closer into his chest, he sobbed harder.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N). I never meant to yell at you." He whispers, his voice cracking.

Looking up at him, I reply. "No no Phil. Don't apologize. I understand you're upset. I'm sorry for bothering you."

Phil just squeezes me tighter. "You did nothing wrong. You only wanted to make me happier and I very much appreciate that."

After a little bit of silence, I finally whisper. "It'll get better, I promise you that, Phil."

He looks down at me biting his lip. "Thank you (Y/N)." He says simply.

When we finally got calmed down, we walked towards our rooms. "Goodnight Phil." I whisper, smiling at him.

"Goodnight." He replies softly.

Just as I'm about to close my door, he clears his throat. "Uh, (Y/N)?"

I turn around and reply. "Uh huh?"

He looks at his feet awkwardly. "Do you want to...sleep in my room with me?" He mumbles.

My cheeks heat up a bit. "Oh, uh, sure." I reply, just as awkwardly. It was unexpected, but nice of him to offer.

I walk towards to Phil and walk into his room. I climb into his bed and cover up. He climbs in beside me and covers him self up. I roll onto my side, and not long after, I feel a long arm wrap around my stomach. Holding my breath, I don't dare move. He holds me closer to him and softly whispers a goodnight into my ear.

"Goodnight Phil." I whisper.

Not long after, we both fall asleep knowing that everything is going to be okay. As long as we had each other. But, a new friend in the future would be nice as well. Well, who knows, maybe someone else will come into our lives.

I just made my self very sad, but I tried to make it a bit nicer at the end with a possible hint coming up when I write for Phil again. *Cheeky wink* Hope you all enjoyed!

If you want to stalk us, you can follow us on Instagram: @fiona_cummins and @space__elves Be sure to comment your Instagrams as well so we can follow you back!

Question Of The Chapter: What is your favourite movie?

Answers: My favourite is probably Not Cool or We're The Millers and Taylor's is also We're The Millers.

Bye guys!

-Fiona and Taylor