Phil Imagine: Las Vegas

Hello everyone! Sorry about not updating for so long. Here's another Phil imagine from Taylor. Enjoy!

"Please buckle your seatbelts we will be landing in Las Vegas shortly." I heard the voice of a female stewardess call over the intercom on the plane.

My parents work for a large company and they were going on a business trip in Las Vegas. They didn't want to leave me at home alone so I was forced to go.

As the large plane touched the runway and slowed to a stop, the passengers began to grab their overhead luggage and exit the plane.

Once we cleared customs and got out of the busy airport my parents called a cab and we set off toward the hotel.

As the large, grey building came into view the cab halted, my parents paid the driver we walked to the back of the car and grabbed our bags. I pulled my heavy bag onto my shoulder and followed my parents into the hotel.

We checked in and took the elevator up to our room.

As I stepped out of the metallic death trap and into the hallway I noticed the colourful pattern on the carpets and the lamps on the brown walls. Before I knew it we were at the door of our room.

My mum inserted the room key into the slot and a small green light appeared as she pushed open the heavy door. We were greeted by a clean smelling room with brown walls that matched the colour of the walls in the hallway, two twin-sized beds with white comforters and white pillows, a brown wood desk in the corner of the room by a large window and a bathroom that was off to my right.

"Why don't you go explore the hotel?" My mum asked. I took that as a hint to leave. I reluctantly opened the heavy door and made my way to the elevator and then to the lobby. After aimlessly wandering around the hotel a few hours I realized that I should go back to the room. I got back in the elevator, pushed the button that my floor was on and walked through the hall and into my room. I quickly brushed my teeth, put my pajamas on and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with the sun streaming through the window. I looked around and found a note from my parents saying they were at work and wouldn't be back until late tonight. I got dressed into some black skinny jeans and my (favorite band) shirt and headed to the breakfast buffet down stairs.

I stepped into the rather busy buffet and went up to the long white counter top that contained different kinds of juice, fruit, cereal and pastries. I grabbed a glass, filled it with (favorite juice) and a simple white plate and placed (favorite fruit) and a cinnamon bun on it. I looked around the room for an empty table. I eventually find an empty table for two and sat down on the hard wood chair.

While I was eating a tall red haired teenaged boy approached my table.

"Hi, is it okay if I sit here?" The boy with a british accent asked.

"Sure." I nodded.

"I'm Phil." The teen said.

As I looked at him I noticed his captivating blue eyes. "I'm (Y/N)." I answered.

The two of us continued to talk and I found out that Phil's parents worked for the same company that my parents did and we had a lot in common.

Phil and I ended up spending the rest of the day with each other we made stupid jokes and talked about anything and everything. At round nine o'clock our parents hadn't arrived back and we were starting to get bored.

"I know what we can do." Phil said excitedly.

"What?" I asked.

"Go to the casino."

"What casino?" I asked.

"The one in the hotel." He answered.

"But we're under-aged."

"We won't drink or anything we can just play some blackjack or something." He suggested.

"Alright."

The two of us walked toward the casino and the bright lights came into view, the loud noise of the slot machines and the clicking of poker chips hitting each other was in earshot. Phil and I walked up to a blackjack table and the dealer dealt us in.

After a few hands the dealer realized that we were under the age and we were escorted out of the casino. Phil and I laughed about it until it came time for us to go to our separate rooms we said goodbye and I went up into my hotel room. My parents still weren't back so I got ready for bed and fell asleep with thoughts of Phil running through my mind.

The next few days went by and it was time for us to leave. As Phil and I said goodbye we exchanged email addresses so we could keep in touch.

Years later (Y/N) and Phil saw eachother again. The two of them started dating and they eventually got married and started a family.

If you want to stalk us, you can follow us on Instagram: @fiona_cummins and @space__elves Be sure to comment your Instagrams as well so we can follow you back! Fiona also has a Tumblr and you can follow her: fiona-cummins

Question Of The Chapter: Have you ever been to Las Vegas, or would you consider going?

Answers: We've never been, but we would consider going in the future

Bye guys!

-Fiona and Taylor