Phil Imagine: Zoo

Hello everyone! Sorry for not updating for a while. Our lives have been pretty hectic and stressful lately, but we're gonna do our best to update. Anyways, here's a short little imagine from Taylor. Enjoy!

"(Y/N)." Phil called.

"Yeah?" I replied as I walked around trying to find my blue eyed boyfriend.

"Do you want to visit the zoo today?" Phil asked once we found each other.

"Sounds good,I'll go grab my stuff." I answered back.

After I got my wallet and a hoodie I met Phil at the front door of the flat.

"Ready to go?" Asked the much taller male.

"Yep " I replied, popping the 'p'.

Phil and I hopped on the tube and headed to our destination.

Once we arrived we payed the admission and began walking on the cement path that lead to the animals.

After about an hour of walking we decided to take a rest on a nearby bench. Phil and I sat down on the hard wood seat. After a few minutes of comfortable silence I asked,

"What do you want to see next?"

"The lions!!" Shouted a hyperactive Phil.

We quickly go up from the bench and I chased a very excited Phil to the lion enclosure.

"Look at them!" Phil said between breaths.

I smiled at him, at this moment I realized how much I love this adorable man.

"What?" Phil asked me while smiling.

"I love you, Phil."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

I always found Phil's love of lions extremely fitting because he had the heart of one.

After we saw the lions it was getting late and we decided it was time to go back to the flat. We got on the tube and headed home.

If you want to stalk us, you can follow us on Instagram: @fiona_cummins and @space__elves  Be sure to comment your Instagrams as well so we can follow you back!

Question Of The Chapter: What's your favorite character in any book, movie, tv show etc..?

Answers: Fiona's is Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes, Carl Grimes and Carol from The Walking Dead and Taylor's is Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist

Bye guys!

-Fiona and Taylor