Preference # 5: First Fights

Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for 900+ reads. (WE'RE ALMOST AT 1K WOT) We may be announcing a contest at 1K, but only if people are interested, otherwise, we won't for a while. If you're interested (even though you don't know what it is yet) please feel free to let us know by leaving a comment or something like that. ANYWAYS, onto the preference where Fiona will write for Dan and Taylor for Phil. Enjoy! (Btw how adorable is grumpy Phil omg)

Dan:

The last night of The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire had finally come to a finish as the boys walked off stage, the crowd still alive and wildly cheering behind them. They collectively wipe the sweat off their foreheads and sigh tiredly, giddy smiles still plastered on their faces and adrenaline still coursing through their bones.

"I'm so proud of you two! You did a fantastic job!" I praise them excitedly. They both hug me and say a thank you.

"Same here! Well done guys!" Phil's girlfriend, (Your best friends name), adds while hugging them as well.

"I can't believe it's over! It doesn't even feel like we've been touring for that long." Phil says with disbelief.

Dan nods in agreement and chuckles. "Now that it's over, I can't wait to just sit around and eat my weight in chocolate."

I laugh and place my hand on his back. "Sure, Dan."

I had been the boys "roadie" whilst they were on tour. I never participated in the show itself, but I would meet fans outside venues and at book signings if they wanted a photo or something like that. It was great meeting all these new people and touring all around the world.

After Dan and Phil had finished getting changed from their stage outfits, we proceeded to head to a restaurant and celebrate the pairs accomplishment. We all decided on a rather fancy and tad expensive restaurant to treat ourselves. Since we were going to a fancier restaurant, we all dressed up, the boys in suits, us in dresses.

When we had finally finished eating and having a few celebratory drinks, all of us headed to our hotel rooms to get some well deserved rest after this hectic and fun night. Dan unlocks our room as we walk in, taking off our shoes. He sits on the edge of our rather large bed, taking off his jacket and tie.

"That was a rather fun night, now wasn't it?" He beams, unbuttoning his white shirt that he had under his jacket.

Following his suit, I slide my dress off and wrap myself in a bathrobe. "Yeah, I had a great time!"

He slips off his shirt and pants, leaving him in only his underwear. Slowly walking behind me, he snakes his now exposed arms around my waist, gently kissing my neck and humming soothingly.

Giggling, I squirm and turn around to face him. "Someone's rather flirty this evening, huh?"

He smirks and kisses my forehead. "We haven't had a free night just to ourselves for quite long time. So tonight, you're all mine and I'm all yours."

I look up at him and smile sympathetically. "Dan, I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

His smile slowly fades and his heart eyes widen with fear. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no, you're fine." I reassure him.

"Well, what is it?" Dan asks uncertainly.

"You know how we visit my parent every summer? Since I don't get to see them a lot?" I ask.

He nods in response, cocking his eyebrow.

"I know you just got off tour and you probably want to sit around and do nothing, but... I booked our flight for two days from now to go see them." I say quietly.