Phil Imagine: Game Night

Hello everyone! I saw this photo on my Instagram and I thought this would make a cute imagine. Also, thank you all so much for over 600 reads! That's absolutely insane and Taylor and I appreciate all of you very very much! Now, onto the imagine! - Fiona

(Y/N's) P.O.V

"Phil, I want to do something tonight." I say as I lay across Phil's lap and absentmindedly trace patterns on his jeans.

He looks down at me, his glasses slightly falling forward. "Like what? I thought we could just watch some anime and relax."

"As much as I love watching hot, shirtless anime guys run around, I want to do something else." I reply. "Something fun."

"We could have a couples game night and invite Felix and Marzia over." Dan chimes in.

"Ooooh and we could invite PJ and Sophie over too!" (Your best friends name) adds.

Phil nods and smiles. "Yeah, that sounds fun!"

I jump up off of Phil's lap excitedly. "I'll go grab the games!" I shout as I run to go look for all of our favorite board games.

"I'll grab some snacks!" (Your best friends name) yells rushing to the kitchen.

"And I guess we'll invite everyone over!" Phil says looking at Dan who had already grabbed his phone to start texting.

After we all grabbed the games, snacks and texted everyone, we set up and waited for everyone to arrive, feeling as giddy as children. Suddenly, we hear a knock on the door and Dan goes to answer it.

"Hey guys! Come in, we just got set up." Dan says with a welcoming tone. A Swedish and Italian accent both say a collective thank you as they walk in.

"Hello, Felix." I say as I smile and give him a friendly hug.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Always good to see you." He says as he pulls back and gives (Your best friends name) a hug as well. "You too, (Your best friends name)."

"Marzia! I've missed you so much! How are you?" I smile and hug her as well.

"I'm good. I've missed you too!" She replies happily.

Shortly after all the hugging and hello's were done, PJ and Sophie arrive and the process starts over again.

"Thank for having us over!" PJ says while hugging both me and (Your best friends name).

We both chuckle. "It was our pleasure, Peej. We always love having you and Sophie over." I reply.

Everyone says hello and mingles for a while and we soon start what would turn out to be a very long and noisy evening. Of course when you put four couples together in a room and give them games where relationships could either make or break, things are bound to get loud.

"You cheater!" Felix yells at PJ.

PJ laughs and throws his cards down, showing that he obviously won the hand in the poker game we were currently playing. "It isn't called cheating, it's called skill." He grabs his chips that he won and adds them to his growing pile.

We all laugh and continue our game. As each hand builds up with a tense feeling, ultimately, PJ wins by a landslide and we put all the cards and chips away.

"How did you get so good at poker and how did I not know about it?" Sophie asks him as we all chuckle.

He smirks playfully as he sips on his beer. "A man always has his secrets."

Sophie gently hits his arm jokingly as we all laugh more. All though this game had finished, the night was far from over as we all picked another game to play. Even when we had all been drinking, none of us had gotten drunk. Sure, we were tipsy, but not tipsy enough for us to not understand what was going on. Every had loosened up and got all giggly which made it ten time better. But with every high comes a crash. It was now four in the morning and we were in the middle of a game of Monopoly. The effects of the alcohol had worn off and everyone was starting to get drowsy

Marzia yawned as she rested her head on Felix's shoulder, his arm wrapped around her. Sophie had her head resting on Pj's chest as he rubbed her arm gently. (Your best friends name) rubbed her eyes tiredly as Dan kissed the top of her head. Phil shook the dice and moved his piece accordingly as I placed my hand on his back.

"Phil, honey, everyone is tired. Could we cut this game short?" I ask groggily.

Phil, with the endless energy of a toddler, looked at me like I had just said something offensive. "Why? I don't care if it's four in the morning. I'm not leaving this table until we have a winner."

I sigh as I look around the table. Everyone smiled solemnly, knowing very well that it was going to go Phil's way. We all mustered up all the energy to finish the game. Finally, at 5:30, Phil had drove everyone to bankruptcy, despite Marzia being close behind him.

"Thanks for all the great games guys. I had a great time!" Phil beamed as everyone gathered up all their things and were almost ready to leave.

Leaning into Sophie and Marzia, I whisper. "Sorry for keeping you here for so long, but you know Phil and board games."

They both chuckle and say it was no problem. After everyone had finished saying all their goodbyes and thank yous, Phil and I headed to bed. Climbing under the covers, Phil smiles at me apologetically.

"Sorry for keeping you up so late but-"

"I know. You and board games." I interrupt.

He giggles and scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It doesn't matter. I think we all had a great time." I whisper.

"I think so too." He whispers back.

"Alright. Let's get some sleep before the sun comes up." I say quietly, shifting into a comfortable position.

He kisses me gently and takes off his glasses. "Goodnight, (Y/N)."

"Goodnight, my champion." I whisper, kissing his cheek.

If you want to stalk us, you can follow us on Instagram: @fiona_cummins and @space__elves Be sure to comment your Instagrams as well so we can follow you back!

Question Of The Chapter: What's your favorite board game?

Answers: Mine is Monopoly and Taylor's is The Game of Life

Bye guys!

-Fiona and Taylor