Zodiac: What it's like Dating The Signs

Hello everybody! We've decided to add something different to this story and write stories and scenarios that include your zodiac signs! We'll do this every one and a while instead of a preference. Taylor will be writing for Dan and Fiona will be writing for Phil in this case. We hope you enjoy this little addition! (I also apologize for any spelling/ grammar mistakes I make as since I edit the stories! - Fiona)

Aries:

"Phillll, I'm boredddd

"Phillll, I'm boredddd." I whine as I hang upside down on the couch.

Phil laughs and pokes my nose. "What do you want me to do about it?"

"You're my boyfriend! You're supposed to entertain me." I joke.

Phil chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Entertain yourself."

I gasp as I jump up from the couch. "We could have a dance party!"

Phil looks at me like I'm insane. "Really, (Y/N)?"

"Yes, really! C'mon! Dance with me!" I exclaim as I turn on the speakers and connect my phone as it plays some (Your favorite artist). Grabbing Phil's hand, I sway his arms around as he laughs.

"You're so weird, (Y/N). But I love it." Phil states as we dance to a slow song like a stereotypical movie couple at prom.

"Speak for yourself, Lester." I reply, sticking my tongue out cheekily.

He kisses me gently as I rest my arms on his shoulders. All was going well, until my stomach growled and interrupted. We both stop kissing and laugh a bit.

"Want some Chinese?" Phil asks.

"You bet."

Taurus:

Dan and I decided that we needed to leave the flat for a few hours, so we decided to go to the mall

I felt the warm air from the mall hit us as we walked into the large building.

"Where do you want to go first?" Dan asked.

"Do you want to go to (your favorite store)?"