Nightmares & Dreams

I lay in bed unable to fall asleep. What Celeste told me was too much to handle. How am I supposed to bring balance to this world?

Believe in yourself miss.

Axel you should go to sleep. Thank you for believing in me.

That's the least I can do miss. I will, but you must sleep too miss. Remember I can feel your emotions most of the time.

What do you mean Axel?

You can learn how to block me so I won't be able to detect your emotions right away. There's a lot we still have to learn.

That's interesting, rest well Axel. Goodnight my Angel Knight.

Goodnight miss.

I smile and stared at the ceiling. I'm surprised Celeste let us stay another day.

I lay in the bed deep I'm though when all of a sudden I fell asleep.

"So you picked this box huh, my sweet Alecta. Don't worry we'll both have fun." I stare at master and cower away.

Whatever is inside that box I know it will be bad.

"Now time to have fun!"

......
.....

....

"Stop please stop!" I scream and scream in pains as I feel the knife go through my skin again.

I heal quickly but that means I can handle more.

"Aahh!!" The water....it's boiling hot... make it stop.

Someone please make it stop.

"Don't tell me you are not having fun?" He laughs and slaps me hard.

Fuck! Fuck! You fucking asshole!

I block out the pain and all I can hear is the ringing of my screams echoing back at me.

......
.....

......

........

Where am I now?

I walk down the hallway and stop when I hear moans.

I peek and gasp at what I see. That's me and  someone,  who is that? I feel like I knew him before

Why am I experiencing this again? I have to hide, I don't know what will happen if they see me but I can't risk it.

I watch intensely, I wrap my arms around me. It's like I can feel his touch still on me. I let a moan escape and then suddenly I appear in a room.

"Where can Alecta be?!" I hear someone groan and walk closer.

It's that person again... can he see me. This must be a dream. It has to be.....

"Where is she?!" He kept pacing around and stopped in the middle. He turns around and faces me.

"Alecta!" He yells and hugs me. He left kisses all over my face. How does he know me? I can't see his face clear but who is this man.