Little Angel

"You will find her!!" I yell at the mutt and throw my lamp at him.

"Yes sir!" He runs away with his tail between his legs. What a disgusting creature! Only vampires are worthy of being in control.

Witches are a disgrace, reapers are a joke, mutts are disgusting, and humans are the worst of the worst. They will not coexist with my kind.

All the other supernatural creatures are not good enough, they are useless.

"Guard come in here!" I shout and he walks in.

"Yes sir?"

"Have you found the girl?"

"Yes we have her in custody in the dungeons."

"Good keep an eye on her, I will be down there in a second."

"As you wish sir"

He walks away and I sit there contemplating of what I should do with the angels sister.

"Hahaha" I laugh and call in Sylvia.

"Yes master"

"Bring the boxes" She nods and disappears into the dark hallway.

"Well now it's the time to visit or little angel." I taunt and walk out my room.

"Father!" I look up and stare at my son.

"Yes Luke?"

"Do you know where my book is?"

"No son, are you sure you didn't leave it outside on the bench where the garden is again?" He thinks about it and runs off.

"Thanks father!" I chuckle at his foolishness.

That stupid witch fell onto my trap. Making Luke forget about her sister, I'll make sure he doesn't regain those memories. As for his little sister her memories are also forgotten for now.

"Master the boxes are set up in the dungeon"

"Thank you Sylvia, you have done well. I'll make sure to reward you later." I said trailing my finger on her jaw.

She shivers and nods enthusiastically.

I laugh and skip down the stairs.

"Guards you are allowed to leave!" They nod and walk out.

"Well, we'll if it isn't the little angel?!"

She looks up and cowards away. "Aw don't be like that sweety, I won't harm you"

"You are a liar!" She yells

"How dare you call me a liar! Now you piece of shit what is your name?"

"Stop playing around with me Alexander Amadeo Reyes the ruler of vampires, you already know who I am!" She yells and swings her chains around.

"You forgot king of all supernatural beings?" I said

"Hah as if, that title does not belong to you, it never did and never will!"

"You bitch how dare you insult me! I am the king and you are just a weak angel who always need her big sister!" Her head drops and stares at ground.

"What do you want?"

"Well this this was easy?! You are a smart little girl but we both know why I brought you here."

"I will never do it!"

"You have no choice Amy, it's either you do it nicely or by force." I get closer to her she does the same and spits at me. Angered I pull her hair and slam her on the concrete floor.

"You will not disobey me Amy!" I yell and grab her hair.

"Fuck you!" She once again spits at me. I pull her hair tighter and slam her against the wall.

I will use her no matter what she will be my special weapon.

"I will never use my gift that God has given me to use it for such evil deeds!" She yells and spits out blood.

"You may be able to heal quickly but the pain will be much for painful" I grab the box and open it to find a knife.

I smile wickedly at her and slash her. Deep enough to make her bleed, she groans but does not scream.

"Why aren't you a disappointment. I want to heat you scream!" I kept running my knife on her smooth pale skin. I kept slashing her and slit some of her smooth skin off.

"I will hear you scream!!" I kept on going and going until her whole body was covered with blood. From head to toe. I decide to cut slash her one more time, I am sure she will scream.

She opens her eyes and grins and me. For a little girl she has balls. I walk closer and closer I kneel in front of her and remove her shorts and panties.

"Wh- what are you doing?!" She yells wiggling around.

"I want to hear that melody. I want to hear you scream!" I open her lips and pull on her clit. I grab my knife tightly and slowly cut it off.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" I look up and see Amy screaming and thrashing around. She screams and screams.

It grew back quickly but I continued to cut it right off making her scream louder and louder.

This noise is music to my ears.

"St-stop please, I'll do anything you want me to do! Please stop!! I can't take it anymore!" She yells and stream of tears were falling off her eyes.

I grab my knife and stand up.

"If you don't do as I say I will bring you back here. And trust me I won't be this nice anymore. I wouldn't mind touching those pink nipples of yours with this knife." She nods and sobs.

I walk away and closed the metal door.

"Guards have the maids clean her up and lock her in a room." They nod and walk away.

I smile and stare at the knife. Well this was fun. I lick the knife clean, leaving no blood behind.

"Father!" I hide the knife behind me and smile at my son.

"Yes Luke?"

"You where right it was in the garden. Would you like to join Daisy and I for dinner?"

"Of course son, I will be down in a minute"

"By the way father what's that on the side of your mouth it's red?" I chuckle

"It's just jam I had some earlier as a snack with toast." He nods and walks away

"See you in the dining room!" I laugh and walk upstairs.

I lick the spot and change quickly.

I stare out the window and grin.

"Well its time to proceed with the plan"