Vampires

I can't believe I let him touch me like that.

He's my brother for fucking sake.

What if he finds out? I will for sure be punished.

*knock* *knock*

I was barely able to hear the knock. "Come in"

"Miss the master is asking for you."

Shit! I should have known he was going to find out.

"Thank you um...."

"Alicia"

"Thank you Alicia" I expected her to leave but she just stood there.

"Alicia is something wrong?"

"No miss but I have to change you. Please miss take a shower and I shall change you when you come out." She bowed keeping her head down.

"Thank you, I will be going in now."

I removed all my clothes and got in the warm bath.

I closed my eyes and my mind drifted to yesterday.

I can still feel his mouth against my neck. I let out a little moan remembering his fingers inside me. They were so warm. I look down and my hand began traveling down. Just as I was about to touch myself when the door suddenly opened.

"Miss it's time" Alicia says as she holds a towel out. I get out and stand still as Alicia began to dry me off.

Yes I know its weird, but I'm used to it. After she dried me off, she gave me a robe and led me to my room. I sat down and she began to work on my hair and makeup. She didn't let me see at all and gave me the dress. She helped me put it on, and then told me to wear the black heels.

I wanted to look at myself but she rushed me out the room. Towards the masters office.

I stand outside not knowing what to do. I know he'll punish me. But how?

"My love come inside." I open the door and walk inside slowly.

"You look so lovely" I stare at him waiting for the yelling.

"Today we will be going out to eat. That is why I sent Alicia to help you dress."

"Dinner?" I asked confused, does he not know.....

"Yes, also your brother Luke will be joining us with his fiancée."

"Fiancée?" What!! He's engaged!

"Of course he is, what did you think he actually cared for you. All he wanted was to fuck you." He said smirking

I look down not believing his words. How stupid can I be of course he only wanted me for sexual pleasure. Just like my father.

"Alecta did you actually believe he just did that because he had feelings for you. You silly girl..... why would he want you when he has an amazing women. Who he will marry in a few months. You may be mine but I have to admit she's much sexier than you."

You fucking asshole!!

"Master you are right. When will we be leaving." What!! I didn't want to say that, I wanted to fucking curse him out.

I look up to see him smiling in victory.

"In 10 minute, just wait in the living room." I nod and began walking away.

"Oh and Alecta no funny business." I stop and turn around to see him looking at me with a serious face.

I walk out and went to the living room.