Thief!

"Get back here you thief!" I look back to see the guards catching up to me. I jump on the trees trunk and pull myself up. I hide between the branches and watch as I see the stupid guards pass.

"And people thought they are the greatest guards, psh like they knew the difference between a monkey and a chimpanzee." I sneer amused.

I jump down and look around. I run towards my small home. Hidden inside the woods deep were no one dares entering. The stupid teenagers afraid of ghost or whatever lies between deep down this woods. I mean I don't blame them but still.

Anyways sorry for being so rude. Let me introduce myself properly, my name is Alecta Sachi Reyes, I know I know my name is not exactly normal. I don't know how I got my name, ever since I was a kid my guardian called me by that name. Later on he told me that I was a special girl.

He never gave me specific details, but he told me I would figure it out later on in my life. But as I was saying most people just call me Alec. I am currently 17, all my life I have been in this small house my guardian died 2 years ago.

But before that he taught me magic, spells and so much more.
As I grew up he told me that I had to learn this in order to protect myself and to prepare myself for the battle.
I snap out my thoughts when I notice someone is knocking.

I open the door and was tackled down by a huge wolf. I kick him off me and began running but stopped when I noticed I was surrounded by them.

Great not this mutts again.

"What the hell do you want!" I yell fiercely.

"Why nothing Alecta.... Sachi...... Reyes" is that mutt mocking me. "Anyways Alecta we have come to take you to the palace. The king demands to see you."

I look at them and say in a deathly voice "I will not be going to that horrendous place."

"I wasn't asking for your opinion. Men grab her and make sure she doesn't escape!!"

A dark brown wolf approaches me and lunges himself at me. Taken off guard I stumble back but gain control and punch him on the stomach.

I continue to fight them off but eventually they won. I did my best but they just kept coming.

They drag me towards a car and roughly push me inside. I land on my face and groan in annoyance.

Jeesh they are so rude.

"Are we there yet?" I asked them continuously. They got annoyed and snapped at me. "Would you shut the fuck up!!"
"Well aren't you rude. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

I say he growls and in a quick move injects me with a liquid. I begin to slowly close my eyes as I let the darkness take over.

Why can't I just keep my mouth shut?