Hades

So I noticed I write too many character names and I'm sure you forget,I do too sometimes. 😅 I want to write a character recap before continuing the story. Sorry for the wait on the updates.

P.B. = Purebloods
(Vampire) P.B. Princess Alecta Sachi Reyes - girl they talk about in the prophecy main character

(Vampire) P.B. King Alexander Amadeo Reyes- Alecta's "father", ruler of vampires and king of all supernatural beings

(Vampire) P.B. Princess Daisy Rose Reyes- Alecta's younger sister

(Vampire) P.B.Prince Luke Angel Reyes- Alecta's brother and Jamille's fiancé

(Vampire) P.B.Queen Elizabeth Reyes - Wife of Alexander and mother of Luke, Daisy, and Alecta

(Normal Vampire) Alicia - servant

(Angel) Jamille - Luke's Fiancé

(Normal Vampire) Sylvia - servant and Alexander's toy

(Witch) Celeste - a witch who was trusted with many secret by Alecta's mother and so many more

(Vampire) P.B. King Sebastian - Alecta's real father, the other pure blood family who was slaughtered by the Reyes family

(Angel) Axel - Alecta's first knight

(Angel) Amy - Jamille's younger sister, and is being used by Alexander

(Human) Leilani - Alecta's human knight

"We are going where?!" Leilani exclaimed.

"Our next stop is the underworld, I have some connections there, and I need some info on somethings." I said staring at her.

"Don't worry you have Axel and Jamille beside you. To keep you safe, right guys?" They nod and smile at her.

She nods and holds on to my hand, I grab Axels and Jamille holds Leilani's. I concentrate and mutter the spell. I feel our bodies being sucked in by the portal separating our world's.

I open my eyes and found ourselves in front of the market.

"Where are we?"

"The market in the underworld." I respond to her giving her hand a small squeeze. She nods and smiles at me.

"So where to now Alecta?" Jamille asked looking around.

"Over there." I said pointing at a small store. We walk towards and it opened on its own.

"I have been expecting you Alecta!" Leilani tightens her hold on my hand.

I roll my eyes at the voice and spoke up, "really! You saw me through the window liar!" We hear the person chuckle and comes out the dark.

"It's always a pleasure seeing you princess Alecta." Anthony says kissing my hand. Aish him and his flirting.

"Stop flirting I came to ask you for some information on someone." He pouts and shakes his head.

"And here I thought you came to visit cause you missed me sweetheart."

"Of course I missed you, but I need information." I said smiling at him
I hear him sigh and chuckle.

"Fine what do you need, but aren't you being rude not introducing me to your friends?"

"Ah yes, sorry" I pat Axels shoulder and smile, "he's my angel knight Axel." I move to Jamille and lean on her shoulder, "she's an angel who rescued me, her name is Jamille." I hug Leilani and smile at her, "this cutie is my human knight and her name is Leilani."