Twins

"Harder!! oh please baby do it harder! I'm so close don't sto-" I collapse on top of them breathing heavily.

"Love you alright?"

"That was the best sex I have had in a long time, thank you, both of you." I hear them chuckle and one of them run their hand through my hair.

"Why thanks for the compliment, sweetheart."

"But we have bad news for you love."

I look up and stare at them confused. "What is it?"

"Sweetheart we are bored of you, you must leave now."

"Bu-ut why I thought we cou-"

"Don't tell me you actually thought we could be together love. Don't be ridiculous you were just our-"

"-Our play toy. We got bored of you so now we have to get rid of you. Now sweetheart this is your last chance leave. We are being nice so leave now."

I feel my eye begin to water, my vision gets blurry. "Why!! Why are you doing this to me. I gave myself to you, I did what you guys wanted me to do. I love you both. I thought you two loved me too." I say sobbing as I wipe my tears away.

"We warned you love. Brother how should we dispose of her?"

"Hmm maybe just burn her, I'm not up for torturing today brother."

I tremble away in fear and I try to leave but he grabs my hair and yanks me to him. "Ahh" he grabs my breast and squeezes it hard. "Stop please, it hurts!"

"Sweetheart I told you to leave, your fault, adios." He whispers next to my ear.

"Burn"

I scream in agony as I feel my body being engulfed by fire.

**********

"Brother I'm bored what should we do?"

"Let's go find our next play toy."

Alecta's P.O.V.

We are here! Finally, now Hades will stop complaining. For a god he sure is annoying. How does Lucifer handle him...... I don't think I wanna know what he does to those who disobey him. I shudder in fear and notice Tiberius is talking to Axel.

"We are here!" I yell happily, I hear Hades mutter finally. I grin and turn around to walk but bump into 2 hard walls.

"Ouchy.." I was about to fall on my butt, when I feel two pair of hands holding me.

"You should be careful love."
"My brother is right sweetheart, you could have gotten hurt."

I close my eyes and open them slowly. I stare at the men who caught me. They are handsome and twins!

"Thank you." I say and remove myself from their grasp and move closer to Tiberius, who was closer to me.

"Well why is a beautiful girl like you in the reaper realm, it isn't safe you know love."

"We are looking for Ruvel." Hades speaks and stand next to me.

"Well if it isn't Hades the ruler of the underworld."
"Why are you here, of all places."

"To meet Ruvel."

"It is nice to see you here Jamille shouldn't you be in your brothers shadow."

"Tiberius it's nice to meet you."

"How do you know my name?"

"Well you are quite famous, a shape shifter who is gay and was sentenced to death by his village, but escaped."