Betrayal

Evangelina P.O.V.

"Alexander don't tease me!" I purr and scratch his back.

"Patience, Evangelina."

"I don't have time for that just put it in me."

"Your wish is my command." I felt it go inside me when all of a sudden he roughly pushed me away.

"Ouch! What was that for!" I yell angry. He points at the door and ushers me under the bed. I crawl inside and shriek when I felt him slap my ass.

"Sir Ruvel has joined Alecta's alliance."

"What?! That can't be I personally asked him and he refuses! Bring me the little angel, in 20 minutes."

"Yes sir"

"Evangelina come out."

"Yes?"

"Go back to the dragon realm and find Fabian. He will take you to see his leader. By all means recruit her and her followers. I don't care what you do, but makes sure she's on our side."

"By all means, what do mean?"

"Evangelina seduce her, we both know you aren't a straight stick." I smirk and nod, "oh and if you succeed I'll reward you." I smile and jump on him, I wrap my legs around his waist and suck on his neck.

"Not until you succeed, Evangelina." He trys to push me away but I continue to suck.

"You never said I couldn't pleasure you. Don't be like that. Let me pleasure you for once." He nods and i push him onto the bed. I unzip his pants and stare up at him, I smirk and kiss him one final time.

Amy's P.O.V.

"Momma I want to go home." "I want to leave, let me die"

"I am of not value to the prophecy, I just want to die."

"Amy the king wishes to see you!" I hear the guard yell and I instantly drag my body to the corner and whimper as I see his footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Now where do you think you are going little Angel?" he says tauntingly as he roughly grabs my small arm. I don't say anything and let him drag me to wherever I am going.

I can't stand the torture anymore, he keeps cutting parts of my body and letting them grow back and he would do it repeatedly until i faint or bleed out, close to death. How I wished I could let the warmth of the light consume me and let my miserable life be over.

I stand in front of Alexanders door and tremble as I am being pushed inside.

"Sir, I brought the little angel."

"Good now leave immediately, oh and make sure no one dares to come inside. Anyone who does I will send them to the torture chamber,understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now little angel I have an important question to ask you. Why didn't you warn me about the alliance with Ruvel and Alecta?"

"What alliance? I never saw that in my predictions. Now that i think of it I haven't been able to see into the future anymore."

"Dont lie to me you stupid angel."

"I am not lying, do you really think I would risk getting tortured again?"

"Hmm now that I think about I am bored. Amy how would you like to go to the torture chamber again. I found a new way to have fun with you. What do you say?"

I tremble away and walk backwards trying to find the door.

"Don't you dare try to run away. Just tell me the truth. Why didn't you tell be about the alliance."