Tiberius

Hades P.O.V.

"Why am I carrying her again!!" I complain.

"Because she likes you, plus we all get tired and you are stronger." Axel said giving me a smirk.

"Why you little piece of shit!" I stomp towards him and grab his shirt.

"Hades?" I look down and see Leilani holding on to me closer. Did she just mumble my name?

I stop and push Axel away.

"Stop fooling around you two!" Jamille yells at us. We look away and walk next to Alecta.

"Alecta were are we going?"

"Hmm not sure" she said smiling at us. If I wasn't carrying Leilani I would strangle her right now.

"You are unbelievable, how can you not know were we are going?" I ask fustrated, we have been walking for hours, and they can't fly or else demons will attack them. It doesn't help that I can feel Lucifer spying on us.

"I don't know I just have a feeling we are going the right way. Plus we are close so stop complaining." I feel Leilani stir.

"Are we their yet?" She yawns wrapping her arms around my arm tighter.

"Almost, at least that's what Alecta said." She nods and snuggles closer to me.

I don't even look up and flick Lucifer off. I can literally hear him chuckle. That sadistic jerk!

"Someone help me! He is trying to eat me! Aahh I'm too beautiful to die!" We stop and stare at the shape shifter.

"Alecta don't you dare go." Axel and I said at the same time.

She runs to the shifter and kills the demon who was about to eat him.

"Oh lord Jesús thank goodness you saved me! I am indeed to beautiful to die to a filthy mouth of that nasty demon." He gets up and puts his hand over his heart, fanning himself.

"Drama queen" I whisper and Axel nods.

Leilani wakes up and walks up to the man. She tilts her head and stares at him.

"You are Alecta's new knight aren't you."

"Knight? Sweetie you have it wrong if anything she is my knight in shining armor." The shifter says staring at Leilani. I grab her hand and use my body to block her from him.

"What is your name?"

"Tiberius and you?"

"Alecta and Leilani was right you are my knight."

"You got to be kidding me?!" I exclaim.

"Do you want to be my knight Tiberius?" Alecta asks staring at him.

"It's not that I don't want too but I'm different. I'm not a normal shifter." I stare at him and he was beginning to cry.

"What do you mean Tiberius?" Alecta asked engulfing him into a huge hug.

"I left my town because I, I was gay. Because I like boys, they kicked me out. They said I was a disgrace to my family and to my town. They were going to kill me but I left and escaped. I understand if you want to leave me and pretend I never existed. You wouldn't be the first to do that."

I stare at Tiberius and felt bad for him. I may be cruel, but even I wouldn't kill my own kind just because they were gay or anything. I wouldn't care at all.

"Tiberius" Alecta whispers and gently grabs his chin, slowly he rises his head and stares at Alecta.

"Do I really look like a person that would judge you. If you are gay, I don't care, what matters is that you know who you are. You are strong Tiberius you are still able to continue life, even though people turned there backs on you. I respect that, you are who you are, if anyone has a problem with that then ignore them. As long as you are happy. I would never be able to leave you behind, I know you exist, now the question is will you like to join us and be my knight." Tiberius at that moment was full on crying.

"Thank you. You are the first to have ever said that to me. I would love to be your knight."

Alecta kisses Tiberius on the cheek and hugs him. A dark light was emerging from Tiberius but once he touched Alecta that light became a bright white light. Alecta was able to show Tiberius the bright side. She helped him get out from dark of isolation.

"Welcome Tiberius, you are my fourth knight." He smiles and continues to hug her.

"Hades are you crying?" Leilani whispers in my ear. I instantly touch my cheek and it was wet. I wipe it off and smile at her, shaking my head.

They pull away and Alecta helps him up.

"Tiberius let me introduce you."

She walks up to Jamille and smiles at her. "This is Jamille an angel and a good friend of mine who helped me."

She then walks up to Axel and pats his shoulder smiling. "This is Axel an angel my first knight." Then she walks to Leilani and hugs her. "This cutie is Leilani my second knight." She then walks up to me and holds my hand giving it a squeeze. "This is Hades my third knight."

"Hi I'm a shape shifter and my name is Tiberius." Tiberius looks at his feet and sways back and forth.

"Hey, welcome to our little group." Jamille says smiling at him, he smiles and walks forward.

"Well we must be going now." I say as I walk past Tiberius. I pat him on the head and walked forward.

I can feel Lucifer smirking at my movements, that bastard.

"Yeah Hades is right let's go we have to make it out of this realm and travel to the reaper world." Alecta said as she grabs Tiberius hand.

The reapers realm? Is she trying to convince them to be on her side. It wouldn't be a bad idea, but what if Alectas father has beat us to it. That will not be a good idea. Reapers are known for their battle skills. They are known in the human world as the angel of death, and other names.

For Alectas sake she better hope that we get their before her father does.