Chapter 11: Reunited at last

"Plane leaves in 2 hours we need to be there!" I yelled between apartments.
"What's the time difference?" Jake asked.
"3 hours behind us."
"Junior needs a nap." Kendall says.
"On the plane let's go. Uber is here."
"Come on JJ." I held out my hand and he took it. He's developed that nickname other than Junior.
"Momma." He mumbled.
"No I'm aunt B." We have to correct him quite frequently. It's only been a couple days but he's becoming a Garrett.

Junior's head rested on my shoulder. He could seriously fall asleep anywhere. His head slowly turning as he dreamed in his sleep. I was struggling to hold Junior and roll my bag.
"I got it." Greyson took my bag.
"Security is that way." Kendall pointed.
"Let me take him." Finn said as he reached for Junior. We took off our shoes and put our things in the belt. You would not guys who was at the airport the exact day we were leaving at the exact time we were there. Greyson spotted her. I was gonna play dirty. I saw her give me nasty stairs and took her eyes at me. We passed through security and I could feel he judging me. I took Greyson's hand and placed my head on his arm.
"Since when do you do PDA?" He asked.
"Since now." I glared at Wendy. I knelt down to put Junior's jacket on making sure to keep the deadly eye contact.
"Are you gonna act like Junior is ours?" Greyson asked.
"Yup." The triplets didn't even care we were tired and pissed. Kendal and Finn especially. I put junior on my hip and once again took Greyson's hand.
"You are evil." He says. I covered Juniors ears.
"That bitch should watch her ass before I bust it." Greyson slightly laughed but I kept a straight and lethal face.
"I'm playing along only because she kissed me." He played with juniors hand and kissed me.
"Bro." Jake says tapping Kendall's arm.
"You wanna go Greyson?" Kendall asked as he licked his lips and pulled up his sleeves. He didn't say anything he just pressed his lips into mine again. That didn't end very well.

After the 5 hour flight we arrived in Los Angeles. We were waiting at baggage claim. Kendall was sitting on the ground and playing peek a boo with Junior. I could see Finn. He was confused, I mean we all were. Our lives have changed in 3 days. Our worlds turned upside down. I can't speak for everyone but I consider Junior a positive change. He's bringing us together and making us a family. We are still waiting for the paternity results. Jake pulled a bag off the belt.
"Thats the last one." He says.
"Who's picking us up?" Kendall asked.
"Emit said he had a ride for us." I say.
"Him?" Greyson pointed to a man in a black suit who was holding a iPad with the words B. Garrett and fam.
"Yeah." I put a piece of hair behind my ear and we walked over.
"Ms. Garrett?" He asked.
"Yes and this is fam." I smiled and motioned my hand to him.
"Welcome to L.A gorgeous." He says. Greyson wasn't very happy about that.
"He pays everyone to say that to me." I say. Greyson relaxed a bit.
"Alright Emit is waiting." He winked and we walked to the car.
"He's too flirty." Greyson says.
"He's like 50." I whisper yelled. Greyson hushed me but he was laughing too.
"He looks like Will Smith in Men In Black." Jake adds. We tried to contain our laughter as we enter bed the limo.

We arrived at the Studio.
"Welcome! You must me the best friend of our new hit." A women says.
"Yes. Brin." I held out my hand.
"I'm Jesse." She said.
"I'm Emit's Manager."
"This is my nephew, brothers and boyfriend." I said. Kendall coughed when I said boyfriend. I gave him a funny look.
"Emit should be here any second. Thank you for coming."

"Thank you for inviting us." We sat on the couches. Finn sat in the floor with Junior and started changing his diaper. The waited for a minute then Emit and a guy came out of a room.
"Brin!" He yelled. I glowed with excitement.
"

Emit!" I ran over and hugged him.
"I missed you."
"I've missed you more gorgeous."
"Who is the child..." He pointed.
"He's a long story. He's my nephew."
"I'm sorry what the hell have I missed."
"It's only been 3 days. His name is Finn but we call him Junior or JJ."
"So it's Finns?"
"Or Kendall's."
"Or?"
"The mom didn't know. She left JJ at our doorstep."
"Hold up let me process this."
"Junior is a your nephew, possibly Kendall or Finns child, And that is your boyfriend?." Kendall coughed once again.
"Correct."
"That's a lot."
"Welcome to my world."
"I'm Greyson."
"Emit." He said with sparkling eyes.
"Straight." I grunted.
"I know." I laughed.
"Em we got showtime!" A man yelled.
"Let's go."

We sat in the front rows. I was leaning forward and Greyson was rubbing my back as Emit rehearsed.
"VIP." Jesse brought us lanyards with cards on them.
"Thank you." We said as we looped hem around our necks. Greyson continued rubbing my back as I scrolled through Instagram. Then he accidentally unhooked my bra.
"Shit." I stood up. We were both laughing non stop.
"Can you get it?" I asked.
"I'm trying." I walked to the bathroom.
"Hook it back!" I yelled.
"I'm working on it." I pulled my shirt up.
"It's not that hard Greyson!"
"I'm trying B." Then the door opened. It was Kendall. Perfect.
"Greyson!" He yelled and tackled him to the door for the second time today!
"Kendall!" I yelled at him.
"You a re gonna have to let her go." Greyson shocked Kendall when he said that. Kendall stood there motionless. He stood up, kissed my cheek and left.
"You good?" I asked.
"I'm getting used to it."
"You shouldn't have too."
"Don't worry about it." He shook his head. We walked back.
"Where's Junior?" Greyson asked.
"At the hotel with Finn."
"Oh."
"Opening in 2 minutes!" Jesse yelled on the mic.
"You ready for this?" Jake asked.
"I'm so ready."
"B come here." Emit said.
"What's up?" He held out his hand and lifted me on stage.
"I need your belt."
"Ok." He undid my belt and out it around his waists.
"Thanks babe."
"You got it." I jumped off stage.
"Hey." I called.
"Yeah?"
"Blow their faces off."
"You know it."

  Well to say the show was a success would be an understatement. Emit owned the stage. He hadn't told me the band name but they ended up naming it E&B. I walked back stage with Greyson, Kendall, and Jake.
"No fans back here." A women with a headset around her ear said. We showed her our passes.
"Keep it appropriate." She allowed us through.
"That was incredible!" My arms tightened around his torso.
"Thanks." He wiped his hair to one side of his face. Sweat trickled down his cheeks.
"Really great man." Greyson and Emit Fist bumped.
"Great job." Jake and Kendall hugged Emit.
"After party?" He asked.
"Let's do it!" I yelled.