Chapter 13: The Memories We shared

After a show in Summerton ^. If only he haven't cheated. For a whole 3 months I thought he was the one. How stupid of me to even think that.

  I remember one memory in particular we shared. We were both laughing so hard that we were crying. This is what happened: Greyson left to grab dinner and I was sitting on the couch and I saw his drum set. I have always wanted to play the drums but Greyson would kill me if I touched his drums. But I did it anyway. I looked at the door and back at the drums.
"Fuck it." I walked over and picked up the sticks. I tried to remember the last show and how he played.
"1 2 3!" I yelled but didn't scream like he did. The sticks clapped together three times. I sounded like a vultures scream but I played anyway. Kendall stopped me halfway through. There was knocking on the wall.
"Shut up Greyson!" He yelled. I tied to change my voice.
"Sorry man." I was silently laughing at myself.
"It's cool just shut the fuck up."
"Yeah." I replied. I hit the drums and made up my own patterns. Then the key was inserted into the lock. Greyson was home. I quietly and quickly put the sticks down and ran to the couch and bundled up in my blanket just like he left me. Only this time the blanket my around my head too. He walked in.
"Hey E.T." He kissed my forehead.
"What did you get?" I asked.
"Why are you sweaty?" I couldn't think of an excuse.
"I was watching cops?" I say. He stared at me.
"You play my drums?"
"No I was watching cops."
"Don't use the step brothers reference. Did you play my drums?"
"I told you I was watching cops." We walked over to the drums and picked up a stick.
"Cops eh?"
"Yeah." I nodded. The blanket was around me like E.T. He licked the stick.
"Ew Greyson! Go brush your teeth!"
"You touched my drums!" He yelled.
"No!" I yelled. Kendall banged on the wall again.
"Alright man we're going out you can play now." He says. Damn it Kendall!
"Alright." Greyson yelled back. His eyes were dead on me.
"You touched my drums!" He ran to me.
"Greyson!" I huddled under the blanket.
"You are so dead!" He was tickling me.
"Alright alright I need air." I say. We were both out of breath. Greyson collapsed on the floor and started laughing.
"What?" I asked.
"Cops?" Then we were both laughing so hard tears were falling down our cheeks.
"Best I could come up with."
"You are pathetic." He sat next to me.
"But I love you." If only that were true.
"I love you too."