Chapter 20: Everything Is Falling Together

That was the best day of my life and the start to a whole new one.

"Yeah I know." I walked into the bedroom and Greyson was on the phone.
"Who's that?"
"I got to go."
"Greyson?"
"Alright bye."
"Who was that?"
"No one."
"Come on who was it?"
"Nobody don't worry about it."he kissed me.
"You're scaring me." He laughed.
"I'm being honest babe, it's nothing to worry about. If there was something going on, I would tell you in a heartbeat." I smiled.
"Ok."
"Ok?"
"Ok." I nodded my head.
"We have a grand opening don't we?"
"We do." My smile got bigger.
"Ok let's go!"
"Alright alright." He took my hand and we walked out the door.
"You know how you thought I was trying to take the bakery away from you?"
"Yeah..." We approach the new bakery.
"Well that wasn't my plan at all. I bought it for you."
"For me?"
"Yeah. It was going to be a... Engnskkr gift."
"A what?"
"A dncjjdh gift."
"I'm sorry do you know English?"
"Yes." He laughed.
"Just wait." Hundreds of people gathered to see the Juliet bakery re opened. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number.
"Hold this." He said.
"What is going on?" I asked.
"Hello?" The person on the other line asked.
"Hello?"
"Brin."
"Oh emit."
"You are about to cry I want you know they are going to be happy tears. And only happy tears. You got me?"
"Yeah I got you. What is going on?" My heart was pounding.
"You'll see."
"Get ready!" Kendall yelled.
"Hey!" I called back. He pointed to Greyson.
"Still there?" Emit asked.
"Yeah still here."
"Alright I want to thank you for coming to the Juliet bakery re opening after the hurricane wiped us out." Greyson said. "With your help we were able to rebuild and make this bakery even better than it was before. Now Sarah, Scarlett's daughter is going to give you some brief history on this beautiful street." He handed her a mic and people clapped.
"Now I grew up on Romeo street my whole life. I lived right there." She pointed.
"Now this bakery has been in my family since the start of Summerton. Since my mother has passed, I inherited it and it's beauty. Some of you may know that Greyson Hill bought half of it. But thats not a bad thing. Greyson has helped make this place feel..great. Now over these past few months we have decided to rename the bakery." We were all stunned in amazement.
"Feel free to call it Juliet bakery, or you can now call it:" Greyson pulled to banner down.
"Meea more." Emit was right. I started crying.
"Are you serious?" I asked Sarah.
"Yeah." Sarah walked over and hugged me.
"I love you Brin." Emit said.
"Meea more." I cried. Then he hung up so I could enjoy this amazing moment.
"I can't believe you did this." I told Greyson.
"There's more."
"What?!"
"Come here." He took my hand and I followed him to the beach shore line. The triplets, Sarah, and Dad and Ari all came too.
"Stand right here." No. I placed my foot parallel to his in the sand. Kendall walked over and kissed my cheek. Then Jake, Finn, and last, dad.
"We love you." Ari whispered.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Aunt B!" Junior yelled. I chuckled.
"Brinnlyn Cara." Greyson kneeled on one knee.
"Greyson." I cried as I covered my mouth.
"Since my first day on the job you are what has made coming to Summerton so special. You make me so happy and I wouldn't change that for the world. I'm sorry for what I did. I truly am but here is no way in hell that I could let a gorgeous girl go. Especially one like you. One as kind and loving as you. You are my world and my top priority. No one can make me laugh like you do. And those dimples l! Oh, don't get me started." We laughed. "I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of our lives together. B, will you marry me?"
"Yes! Yes!" He pulled me into a hug and held me so tight that I was going to explode. People were clapping and cheering. He took his hands and cupped my face.
"I love you too." I said as he kissed me more passionately than he ever has before. The Sparks I felt were definitely not in the sky, but in our hearts as we collide.

Today my life changed. I'm going to get married and that is something that I never thought I would be able to say. That is incredible. 6 months from now I will be waking down a aisle with a Bouquet in my hands, a white dress trickling behind me, diamond earnings, tall white heels, and one sexy, amazing, incredible, funny fiancé waiting for me. That will be the best day of my life and I am already counting down the days.