Chapter 36

Time Skip

-Niall

I rolled over in bed and looked at the clock. Ten twenty three. I sighed but got out of bed and made my way into the closet to get dressed. Today we have to be at the studio at eleven and then an interview at eight. There was some kind of party after the interview and all the lads and I was invited.

I didn’t really get out anything special since I knew that our stylist would just make us change during the interview so I just put on a pair of blue jean pants and a tight fitted black shirt. After putting them on I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then brushed my hair that was lying flat against my head.

When I was done I walked out into the bedroom and went to see Courtney. She was still asleep in our bed. She looked a little pale and was sweating.  She’s getting sick again, I thought to myself.  Actually now that I think about it she hasn’t looked so good all week.

I lightly kissed her forehead, went to get my phone off the dresser and then backed out of the bedroom trying not to wake her. I walk down the stairs and went into the kitchen. Grabbing a few cereal bars, I hastily made a note for Courtney to find later.

Love,

had to go for sound check at the studio at eleven, then we have to do an interview later tonight. I won’t be home until late tonight. I’ll see you when I get back. Hope you feel okay. Love you!

-Niall Xx

 After writing the note I put it onto the island in the middle of the kitchen and walked through the living and was out the door. I shoved the remainder of the cereal bar in my mouth as I opened the car door.

  Before I backed out of the driveway I ate the rest of the cereal bars. I was still hungry but thought better to just get to the studio with the rest of the lads instead of stopping to get more food.

The studio was about ten minutes away. When I pulled up I could already see the other lads’ cars outside. I walked into the studio and was greeted by Liam. Everyone else besides Liam was inside the recording booth. He was sitting on the white leather couch.

“Hey mate.” Liam said as I sat on the couch beside him. I could faintly hear the other lads signing one of our new songs.

“Hey.” I replied. I wasn’t in the mood to talk for some reason I just had this sickling feeling in my stomach that today wasn’t going to be a good day. Liam noticed this and didn’t persist on the conversation.

I couldn’t wait for this day to be over with. All I wanted to do was lay in bed and sleep, and eat, but that’s different I’m always hungry.

-Courtney

I leaned over the toilet for the first time this morning and probably the hundredth time this week.  I was sick I definitely knew that. Maybe just a little bit of food poisoning or I was coming down with the flu, I thought to myself. But it couldn’t be food poising, it’s lasted for a week now, well we did have Chinese food a lot this week, I thought as I stood up. Curse you Chinese food, I thought we had something.

After flushing the toilet I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun. I didn’t even bother getting changed because I was definitely staying inside today. It was freezing outside. Snow was on the ground and I hated it. That white stuff is like hell except its cold.