The Secret Revealed

As we walk into the trailer, I start thinking of every possible thing that could be why everyone's acting shady. Maybe it's a joke. Maybe it's just for a tv show. Or maybe it is as serious as their making in sound.
As soon as you enter the trailer, there's a love seat on the left side. Marcus motions me to sit there. He shuts the door and locks it behind him. "You ready Kris?" Marcus asks as he sits beside me. "As ready as I'm going to be. Let's just get it over with. What is the big secret?" I look over at Marcus. I was expecting an immediate response. But he still seemed hesitant to tell me. I jump up off the couch. "If you're not going to tell me, I'm leaving." I start to walk towards the door. Marcus grabs my hand and pulls me down on his lap. "I'm trying to tell you! Just promise me that when I do, you'll try to understand. I can't not have you. Please don't get too angry." "I'm not promising anything Marcus. Just tell me and we can go from there." "Okay... Here goes"
*knock knock knock*
Marcus pushes me off of him and races to the door. He looks out the peep hole. "Oh." Marcus says with a sigh of relief. "It's just Daquan."
Daquan walks in. "You good? Anybody follow you?" Marcus asks. "Nah man. I was real careful. You told her yet?" "Just getting ready to." Marcus answers.
"Okay Kris. Thing is. You may not believe any of this. But I swear EVERYTHING I tell you from now on is nothing but truth." Daquan says. "Okay. I'm listening."

"When Kyle left for basic training, weird shit starting happening. He was getting threats and stuff about you. Whenever he would have his phone, unknown numbers would text him saying all they was going to do to you. Because I was your boyfriend at the time, he felt it was me. And I know I was never the best boyfriend, but I would never tell him what we did behind closed doors or say I would kill you if you left me. So Kyle went awol trying to find me. I got a message one day that said if I didn't meet him, I didn't wanna know the consequences. So that's why I left you. I swear. Once I found Kyle and explained to him it wasn't me, we had to find out who it was. At first I didn't really think it was as bad as Kyle was making it seem. But the messages started getting more and more crazy. We knew you and Marcus was close. And Marcus knew how I felt about you, so he was supposed to distract you while we kept trying to find out who it was. I never told his black ass to fuck you! Or to love you!' Daquan looked really angry at Marcus. 'But anyway, let stay on topic. When we figured out who it was, Kyle came back. It was too obvious for me to show up too. We didn't want to draw attention to the fact that we knew who that crazy nigga that was texting Kyle was. But as soon as I heard about the accident, I had to. But somehow, he knows that we know who he is. And shit's been crazy ever since." After Daquan finished he looked at me for a long time.
"Kris..." Marcus called. "You got anything to say?"
"... Wow." Is all I could get out.

God, could this be true?