Meet the Parents?

"Where's the rest of it?!" I say panicking. "I think there was a hole in it." He says looking at me with worry. "Oh no. God! No. How am I supposed to take care of a baby?" "We don't even know if there's a baby yet or not. And if there is WE are going to take care of it. That baby will have the best two parents in this world." He hugs me and reassures me that everything is going to be okay. "I'm going to get dressed and we can go downstairs and watch tv. And you're not going to worry about anything. I'm not going any where. No matter what." He kisses me on my forehead and walks downstairs. I get in the shower and pray. "God you know what's best for me. I'm only 17. Marcus is only 18. And if there is a baby just be with us. Amen" I get out the shower and put on some pajamas. It's like 6 now. Close enough to night time. I go downstairs and join Marcus on the couch and lay my head in his lap. He rubs my head. "Baby?" "Yes love?" "You're not scared at all that there is a possibility I might be having your baby?" I sit up to look him in his eyes. "Truth?" "Truth." "Yes. I am. I'm 18. I'm a kid myself. But the day I find out I'm going to be a father will be the day I will be a man. It will be no fear after that. I plan on spending the rest of my life with you anyway and I always dreamed you would be the mother of my kids. So in a way. I guess I'm happy too. No matter what happens. I want you to know our relationship is not a temporary thing. I will ALWAYS be here for you. You're life is more important to me than my own." He holds both of my hands and puts it over his heart "and this right here is where you will always be." I tear up. "I love you Marcus." I kiss him. Although I was scared as hell thinking of the possibility of being a mother. I knew whatever happens I was going to be okay.