The Right Decision (final chapter)

"...Wow" I say in complete shock. "I never would have guessed any of this. Y'all couldn't let ME know anything?" I ask both Marcus and Daquan. Marcus walks towards me. "How could we? This was for your safety. We didn't want to take a chance on you getting hurt Kris. You mean too much to all of us." Daquan says trying to justify his actions. "Okay. So what about Mike. What do we do? Should we go to the police?" I ask. "Already taken care of baby girl. He should be in their custody by now. We've been told the police. They were just waiting on him to come out of hiding. Now that he did, you're safe love." Marcus says while hugging me.
"So all of this is over? I'm safe and we don't have to do this shady stuff no more?" I asked. "Nope it's all over." Marcus says with a smile. "OMG what about Kyle? I hope he's okay. Lord I hope my brother's fine." I say panicking. "You never check your phone huh?" Daquan says as he hands me my phone.

👸🏽Ma Dukes👨‍👩‍👧: It's a miracle! Kyle! He pulled through! The doctor said he hasn't seen anything like it! Praise the Lord! My baby's going to be alright 🙏🏽

"Thank you Jesus!" I yell out as tears of joy stream down my face.

"Well baby girl, all that's left is one thing... You gotta decide who you're going to be with." Marcus says sadly with his head down. Daquan looks over at Marcus and back at me. "I think I speak for both of us when I say, whichever one you choose, we'll both still be in your life. I promise." Daquan smirks after he says that.
I run over to Daquan with tears in my eyes. I kiss his cheek as hard as I could.  "I love you Daquan, always have. Always will." Marcus forces a smile, drops his head and starts to walk out. "But I'm in love with Marcus." Marcus pauses and looks at me with tears in his eyes. "Kris! You mean it?" He says running to me. He picks me up and kisses me. Over and over again. "I love you so much. I promise I'll never hurt you again." He kisses me again. Daquan puts his hand on Marcus' shoulder, "I guess the best man won. I wish y'all the best... I love you Kris." Daquan says as he leaves.
"God! I'm so lucky. Kris I promise you I'll be the best boyfriend, father, and husband if you let me."
"Whoa, husband?"
"Yes, husband." Marcus gets down on one knee and holds my left hand. "Kristyn Elyse Stewart will you continue to make me the happiest man on the earth by becoming my wife, my partner in crime, my better half, the mother to all my children, my everything?" He asks as he slides the ring on my finger.
"Yes! Yes! Oh my God! YES Marcus." I say through my tears. He gets up and kisses me. "I love you so much Kris"

*Nine Months Later*

"It's a boy!" The doctor yells out as he hands me my son. "He's perfect" Marcus says smiling as he kisses my forehead. "What are going to name him?" The nurse asked. I look at Marcus. "You said you would come up with the boy's name." Marcus pauses for a minute.
"Dylan LeAndrew Johnson."
"I love it! Marcus, look what we did. He's beautiful!"
"He looks just like his mom." He kisses my forehead again.
"And since I'm not fat anymore, maybe we can bump up this wedding." I say laughing.
Marcus laughs too. "Of course baby. Anything for you."

*3 years later*

Life is great right now. I'm married, I'm in school (only 16 hours away from getting my bachelors degree in biology), I have the most handsome son ever, the most perfect husband on this planet (by the way, he's working and going to school also), the most amazing family and friends (I don't know how I would make it without them) but most importantly, I found my unthinkable and unimaginable love.

The End
(Maybe a sequel? Who's to say ☺️😏) Hope you enjoyed it 💜