Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I walked further inside of Michael's house. I walked into the living room, and I saw them. The Royals were standing one by one in his living room. Michael was in front of me, and he had froze in the walk way. I walked passed him and stood in the middle of the room.

"You must be Jessica, the one who we been waiting for," King Cody said.

"Indeed," I saw David in a headlock behind the King. I breathed heavily. 'He's safe. Thank God.' David had tears coming down his face. I could feel some tears fall from my face.

"Well, shall we discuss some things?"

I looked at him, than I turned my eyes on David. The man holding him in the headlock position was holding him tighter. David grabbed on the man's arm. I'm assumed David had fought to be let go, but he had failed. "We shall, as soon as you let go of David."

King Cody had looked at me in the eyes, than at David's. He then waved his hand, and the man let go of David. As soon as he was let go, he came to me. He put his hands on my cheeks. "Now, Shall we discuss this?"

David turned to him, with me behind him. "We will be leaving. We have nothing to discuss with you."

King Cody looked at him than at the man, who had hold David just on moment again. That man came to David and grabbed him.

I screamed. "Please," the man had slammed David onto the ground. "Please, stop." The tears had started to flow much faster than expected.

"Your Majesty let him be. She'll talk to you, if you just leave him be," Michael had stepped in front of the man and David. I rushed to David, who was lying on the ground.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why did you come?"

"Why wouldn't I come for someone I love?"

He reached his hand to my cheek. I helped him up to his feet. I wrapped my arms around him, and he held me tight. We looked at the King, who sat on the couch of Michael's house.

"What do you want from me?"

"Well, you see those humans who know who we are are to be killed. Therefore, as one of the major rules, you have two choices. You either die here or you must be one of us."

I looked at him, then David. David had his eyes on King Cody. What will I choose?