it wont stop

Cas,was having a,orgasm

Cas clenched on the pillow putting on his stomach as deep moans escaped him.
"Ah ah ah uh,ah"Cas grabbed the couch tightly "gah,uh" "Cas I don't know what to do you need to hang in there"Cas kept shifting on the cf ouch making his hair tangled up and his trench coat fall of of him.

"Uh, uh ah,shit.ah"Cas threw the pillow at Dean he put him self turning back to Dean. "Dean,Dean I know what ah,to do,uh" dean didn't care he wanted ft his to stop "ya anything" "I can't do it with you in here" Dean was confused but Cas gave him a sign of what he ment.

Cas put his hands in between his legs Dean got up "okay but if you need anything just call" "wait Dean,I need help to the bathroom" Dean picked Cas up as he help him to the bathroom cas shut The door. Dean didnt like this so he stayed by the door waiting for cas.

Moans would come once in a while from Cas but when Cas,came out the bathroom, nothing seemed to work "ah,ah" "Cas we might need to see a medic"Cas was on the couch sweeting as he was breathing fast,but soon Cas stopped moving he was still breathing hard.

"Cas,Cas" Cas just layer there stiff, quiet,mothenless."Cas"
Dean layer his hand on cases shoulder but Cas moved it off.
"D-dont touch me" Cas was clenching his fist, his stomach, his teeth,and his toes.

"Cas" "don't touch me!"Cas pushed Dean away but instead of hurting him,Cas kissed him.

"Cas".Dean gripped cases trench coat on the shoulder. Cases body touched deans deans body slammed to the wall he groaned with moans covering it as his back hurt with pain.
Cas soon aparted from Dean he let Dean go Dean let Cas go but Dean was still agenst the wall.

"Dean,I'm sorry" "Cas"Dean reached for Cas but he pushed Dean away.
"I can't forgive my self".
With that,Cas dissapered.

"Cas"Dean touched his lip softly his finger touching the tip of his tooth.
"Damit Cas,come back" ,
"Cas!,Cas"Dean punched the wall Dean held his fist going back to his room sitting down on his bed.

"Cas".