horny play time

" boys it's been so long"Jhon said smiling as he hug them both.
"Yeah we missed you to dad"Sam said,"so a fight with a demon what happened","I don't know but i was about to kill him but another one appeared and they just beat Me,the one with a scar on his eye asked where,Dean was"jhon said Sam and jhon looked at Dean.

"Ill look after it later,but cmon Leta have some family time"Dean said trying to get off the subject.
"Okay"Sam said,"so Dean Sam what's been going on the past 2 years"Dean gulped hard Sam answered roughly trying to stay off the subject of Cas and dean.

"Oh just hunting like usual","huh,nothing else nothing weird or inspected"jhon said looking at Dean Dean just smiled,"no,just killing like always dad"Dean said,deans phone made a sound Dean amediatly picked up,it was a text ,from Cas.

Cas-"Dean"

Dean-"what Cas"

Cas-"what's sexting?"

Dean-"nothing you should know about how you even know"

Cas-"I was looking up things on my phone to please a partner they said sexting would be good"

Dean-"well it's is something when you both talk about what you would do to eachother like texting the sex"

Cas-"let's do it"

Dean-"i can't Cas"

Cas-"please"

Dean-"cmon I'm already gonna fix your horny little ass when I'm done talking to jhon"

Cas-"fine,but hurry up,I'm getting lonely,and my dick is not gonna stay horny forever"

Dean-"we will see about that you little Brat".

Dean put his phone away he looked over to join an Sam who were looking at him.
"What","we are talking as a family Dean can you stay a minute off your phone","cmon I did it once"jhon looked at Dean Dean no picked his phone up again texting Cas.

Dean-"tell me Cas 1 to 100 how horny are you right now"

Cas-"100"

Dean-"God damn!,that horny,you stay in my room I'm coming"

Cas-"Yay,I'll be waiting"

Dean-"I know you will love you be there in 5"

Dean put his phone in his pocket "I got to go","why","I got something to cover",Dean said bitting his lip,"sit down Dean,this us family time","well it's just jhin and Sam time now,I'm going"Dean said leaving and running to his room opening the door and shutting it quickly.

"Hey","Cas you little horny fucker come here"Dean said as he sat on the bed pulling cas down to his lap.
"You were getting a little fistey on the texting,mm,"Cas smiled,"cmon Dean,I'll be at 0 if you don't hurry up",Dean laughed rolling Cas on the bed Dean kneeled on the floor unbuckling his pants ripping them off along with his boxers.

"Mmm,look at you Cas all big,you are horny","yeah,cmon Dean"Cas took his shirt trench coat and tie off Dean grabbed cases thighes as he burryed his head inbetwen cases legs as he gave Cas,a blow job.

"Uh yeah"cas moaned as Dean gripped on cases legs tight Cas held deans hair griping his hair tight as Dean continued going faster.

"Uh,d-dont stop Dean",Dean started licking the sides and tip of his private,Dean soon grabbed cases ballsack rubbing and holding it.
Dean soon stoped pushing Cas to lay on the bed all the way to the bedframe Dean smiled Cas layer his head back as Dean rubbed cases private as he sucked on it.

"Oh God Dean,!ngh,"Cas gasped taking in the plessure.

"Your my master cas,mgh,tell me what to do".

Jhons p.o.v-
"Dad it's okay deans just busy like he said","no I'm going to his room to see what the boy is up to"Sams stomach feel he screamed,"no!!,you cant!","what can't I Sam,in your father,you do what I say","dad deans busy leave him alone".

Deans room-
"Strip for me",dean did what Cas said,Cas it a colar around deans neck pulling him by it kissing Dean.
"Cmon Cas you can do better",Cas smiled bringing a whip out.
"Really","ohhoho,there's my boy whip me Cas!","you been a bad boy Dean!"Cas,said whipping deans ass.

"Ah!,haha,mmmgh,",Cas threw a rope to Dean,I'm your doggie now.
Dean smiled evialy tying Cas to the bed frame putting a blue dog collar on him.
"Mm,suck me Dean!"Cas yelled Dean whiped Cas,dean started sucking cas again faster.
"Oh my god,dean!"....

Jhons p.o.v-
"Sam your coming with me!"jhin yelled,"yes dad,"jhon stomped to deans door,"wait dad,I don't think you will like what you see",jhon put his ear against the door listening in hear the moaned and yells of Cas.

"Who's in there is that Dean yelling","no","who then".

"Be quiet you little brat"Dean said, "mmm,why should I","cause I'm your master now be quiet!"a whipping sound came loud Sam flinched.

"Oh,oh my god Dean!"
"Cas,be quiet before I really bring bring pain to you","im your cupcake,you wouldnt dare,".after Cas said that he screamed atop his lungs Dean was grunting.
"Ahhg!,",jhon pulled away,"dad,dont","sam.whats going on in there tell me or I'll see for my self",Sam gulped hard,"I I can't say or let you see","Sam Winchester,step away from the door",Sam didn't move so jhon pushed him Sam stumbled on the floor jhon didn't hold back he cracked the door open.

He saw his son having sex,with,and boy strapped in his bed as he was in him kissing him licking bitting him.
But the next thing jhon was horrified he saw Dean start to suck on cases private,seeing his own son getting cum on he burst.

"Dean Winchester!!!!"jhon yelled, Dean jumped getting his head out of cases legs.
"Dad!"Dean got boxers on cavering Cas as he unstraped him off the frame giving him boxers.
"D-dad I I w-wa","no! What the he'll you doing these past 2 years were fucking a guy,","dad,I I love him","no no son of mine is gonna love a man"jhon yelled Cas covered his face Dean held cases have,"who is he anyway".

Jhon net Cas before they bonded Cas uncovered his,face jhin was speech less,"casteil,casteil!,Dean a angel!","dad get out,or I'll kick you out","I'm your father Dean","I don't give a fuck you don't respect me if you can't respect the one I love,then I can't respect a dumbass like you,so get out!"Sam came in.

"Dad you should really go,","Sammy,go to your room","dad I'm not a little kid no more deans right I can kick you out if you can't leave his room or you walk to your room"Sam said jhon was speechless.

"Fine,but we are talking later"jhon said as he left deans room.
Sam looked,at Dean, "I'm sorry dean I tried stopping him","it's okay Sammy,you should leave to"Sam nodded leave deans room shutting his door.

"Dean,I'm sorry,I shouldn't of text you","no Cas it's okay, now 1 to 100","truthfully 100 still","after that fight","yea you being so strong agenst your dad really riled me up".
Dean laughed kissing cas.

"Then i guess i got some work to do".