lets talk...Jhon

Dean walked in the dark halls of the retirement home his foots steps echoed as his flashlight shineing on everything.

Dean stopped walking.he could hear breathing Dean reached for his gun he swung around pointing his gun at.
"Jhon","ah,agent agent it's me,don't shot","uh,what you doing at this time",Dean looked at jhon he could see he was,scared and shaking.

"I wanted to help I saw that your partner wasent with you so I came to see if you need any help"Dean put his gun away still pointing the flashlight at him.

"I don't need help jhon now go back to your room","agent please,"jhons face looked down.
"Got something on your mind jhon","yeah actually I do","what is it",Dean turned around walking off as jhon followed.

"I was criouse about you and your partner,casteil","we're just friends","seemed like you picked him over Sam",Dean lookedc at jhon "why you bringing this up,jhon,it's not nothing that a little tinkerfuck like you needs to know about".

"I-i didn't mean to agervate you I was just wondering about it","what else is on your mind jhon about me and Cas,what else",jhon was trembling in fear as Dean was close to exsploding.

"Are you two together"Dean growled "why you asking you fucking bitch are you some magition knowing my words and moves why you want to know everything about us".

Jhon llooked at Dean his face filled with anger and fear.
"Because,I'm gay!".
Dean froze paralized in confusion and anger.
"Gay,huh,","yes agent I'm gay always Been and always will be,agent I'm interested in casteil",Dean growled in anger as he took his gun out pushing him to the wall Dean stared at jhon long as his eyes turned the dark shade of black.

Jhon grunted."ah,your insane agent,","I heard","your a sycho path","well why de don't you listen her tinkerfuck,if you lay one hand on casteil,trust me I'll brake all your bones in one!,and I will I'm not scared to do so",Dean held the gun to jhons neck as the flashlight shined on him.

"Your crazy agent I'll call the police",Dean gerked jhon around before slamming him on the wall again.
"One word I'll cut your fucking dick off"jhon jumped as he held his croch "okay okay,I won't tell no one but please,let me go"Dean grunted before letting him go jhn looked close at him.

"Y-your eyes","go jhon","but you need help","go before I make you cripple!"
Jhon ran for it,he didn't stop he entered his room running in slamming the door shut before taking his home out calling 911.

Jhon was shaking as they answered."911 what's your emergency","yes,theirs a phyco oath at the retirmete home".

"Okay sir,we're on our way stay call","please hurry,he's hurting a guy","what his name".....jhon trembled before his last breath he know he be taking he will regret this day but he answered.

"Casteil".