investigation

"So Dean,you still feel like hunting this one if not me and Cas can take it","no Sam it's okay,I'll hunt"Sam nodded while getting up from his seat walking tword Dean.

"Ill keep searching Dean,"Dean didn't respond "ready to go,and where's Cas","Cas is in my room".

Sam wasn't surprised "should you get him","he's sleeping though" Sam laughed "Dean cmon,we need him on the hunt,go wake him up","you can I'll start the impala".

Sam had no time to respond Dean took the Impalas keys getting his jacket going out to start the impala.
Sam went to deans room
"Hey Cas we're going you coming",no respond.
Sam braced himself gulping as he krept in the room slowly.

"Cas,uh"he's sleeping,he looks so peacful.
"Cas,Cas"Sam went to the bed shaking Cas to wake up.
Cas groned mumbling deans name.

Sam felt like gaging but kept it down.
"Cas,wake up deans waiting for you" Cases eyes slowly opened he jumped to see Sam instead of his beloved Dean.

"Sam shit!,God you scared the wings off of me",Sam flinched with a chuckle "ha,well cmon Cas Dean and I are waiting for you".

Cas nodded pushing samout the room so he can get dressed.

Investigating-
"So what do you think this deamon or animal Is","I don't know but people say that they found a body behind a meat locker out back,I don't know why but the guys head was gone and his intestens were gone.he was hollow".

Dean gaged as they steped out the impala where police were.
As they walked to the police a police officer came up to them asking,"who might you fellers be".

"Were agents I'm agent maguflin this is my buddy Jhon", "what about the twerp behind y'all"Dean clenched his fist.

"Don't you fu-!"Sam pulled Dean away covering his mouth."sorry sir my partner has a thing for,well guys","I see,gay"deans eyes got bigger looking at Sam angrliy.
"No sir,I just protect my partners,maybe you should","Dean calm down it's okay"Cas whispered getting Dean to calm down.Dean looked at the cop again deep giving him a smerk of displeasement.

"Anyways,my partners are here to investigate this","pretty weird for agents","well we live for weird"Dean smiled as the cop lead them to the crim.
"His name was creg Andrews 3 kids and a wife the owner said he heard screams and ran out seeing creg,well what was left of him".

As he was talking Dean was looking under the white cloth he looked away taking a breath.
"Shit he smells hored".

"Um do you know where his family lives we like to see them",Cas neeled by Dean creeping his hand holding deans.
"Uh,ya they live on 32nd street 1709 that's their address their not easy to miss".

Sam nodded walking away but the cop said another thing.
"Hey,do those two usually do that"sam looked at them seeing them holding hands.

"Sorry sir,we will be going now".San went to dean and Cas taking their ears tugging it tight.

"Hey hey hey the fuck Sam what you doing","you idiots I'm not your mother, you can't do this stuff in puplic".

"Okay okay,let us go"sam let dean and cas go going in the impala slamming the Door.

"Cmon cas",cas walked with dean going in the impala dean turned the sweat 1967 impala cheverlot rummble as they drove off to investigate more of the crim.