Flesh

Cas couldn't speak dean was talking crazy "Dean,what are you talking about"deans mouth adventured to cases neck and shoulder he could feel his teeth grip his skin as his tongue wetened his skin.
"Uh,d-dean,what are you doing stop this"Cas was flipped over he could feel deans body on his deans arm went around cases neck and under his arm.Cas screamed as Dean pushed inside of him Cas covered his face in his pillow moaning and yelling his arms were becoming weak to push his self up.

"Dean!"Cas could feel deans lips on his head he could hear the breathing of Dean feel his arms and hands grip tighter on him Cas could soon feel deans teeth on his neck once again kissing and licking making a hickey Cas was again was flipped over Dean took cases arms holding them above his head he took his free hand as he stuck two fingers in Cas.

Cas moaned Dean didn't look away from cas watching him in pain cas bit his lip closing his eyes, "ahh,dean i don't like this"cases voice muffled as he took a pillow covering his face in shame.Dean leaned onto cases body kissing cases neck Cas took the pillow off his face soon enjoyin deans kisses.
Cas held onto deans body in during the kisses of dean Dean soon held onto cases neck Cas could feel deans teeth his knines diggiging into cases neck,"Dean,stop Dean!"Cas closed his eyes tight Dean pulled away kissing Cas Cas couldn't pull away he felt weak against Dean casesmouth started burning his neck where deans hand was started burning the fingers thrusting in him burned deans body burned Cas.

"Shit,Dean"Cas felt like he was being cooked or thrown in a fire Cas could feel a glide of a tail Cas could feel horns as Dean kissed Cas.
(just to say dean when he's a demon his tail is like hell boys his horns as well but not to big).

As Dean pulled away Cas saw that Dean had turned into a demon Cas griped deans arms pushing Dean off of him,Cas got on Dean looking at the demon he loves,"Cas it's been long last time I saw you I was on top was I"Dean started talking but the demon side Cas laughed,"yeah sure Dean snap out of it this isn't you",Dean grunted "stop,uh trying Cas he's gone I'm in control now,didn't you not hear me long ago,I like this new me,I'm stronger and hotter if you get my drift".

Cas got off of Dean and started getting dressed,"oh cmon baby your not gonna walk out on me are you,it's me your lovable Dean","no your not,your a killing machine","hey whatever suits you"Cas turned around Dean was smiling cheerfully but evily at the same time,"your not the Dean I know now"Dean got up snapping some pants and boxers on him,Dean walked to Cas his hand glidded under his chin Cas stood still moving his head away.
"Cas,your pathetic lover is gone you just need to deal with it he's not coming back ever"cas didn't answer,Dean picked up the cult that he had putting it in front of cases face the blade touched his chin Cas flinched as his head moved back to look at dean.

"Castiel,look at me,deal with your Dean gone he was a pathetic piece of shit!","dont talk about him like that"cas said,"i am him","no your not your a demonic thing controling him i want you out!"with noting else to say cas slapped dean,deans head looked away from cases cas fell to his knees breathing hard he couldnt belive what he did.

Cas was soon pulled up and pushed to a wall,"you act all tough outside cas,but really you are as pathetic as dean even weaker"Dean could tell Cas was in pain first he vs was gripping onto cases injured arm tightly and his wounds for his wings hurt,"do you see this Cas look!"Cas looked up seeing the cult deam moved it to cases chest sliding it across cases chest cutting deep.

"Ahh!,ah!","get out!"Dean pushed Cas away from him Cas went out the room Sam passed by running to Cas,"Cas what happened"Sam took his shirt off covering cases wound as he picked him up taking him to the medical room laying him on the bed,"Dean,he's out of control,","what you mean he's human"Cas coughed looking at Sam.

"No,the Cain,it took control Sam","what you mean Cas,it took control once"Cas grunted in pain cas grabbed sams shoulder lowering him to his leavle.

"Sam,deans gone"