casteils 2 day torture-#1

Casteil layed in deans bed trying to fall asleep casteil still couldn't believe Rory for his actions on him but Rory is still here checking on him every hour.

"Casteil still awake","uh Rory what's your problem I already said no"Rory walked in,"cmon just say yes then I'll leave"Cas closed his eyes sighing opening them Cas saw Lucifer by Rory.

"Hello casteil","Lucifer",Lucifer froze Rory in time,can he even do that even for his evil mind.
"I see your having some,issues","yeah,what it with you","I can help","if this is about me saying yes for you I'm not listening"Lucifer rolled his eyes jerking Cas up.

"Cas say yes to him then it be a all over with you two","I'm not,I already love somebody","yeah yeah Cas if you say no to him he will kill you"Cas looked at lucifer confused,"what you mean we hide the weapons he doesn't have any","Cas,hes a demon" Cas jerked out of Lucifer's grip rubbing his arm.

"Why you want to help me anyways","cause,I want to so you say yes or you will die"Cas grunted,"fine,but ifyou tell dean ill fucking torture you","okay"lucifer snapped his fingers dissapering and unfroze Rory.

"Cas say yes","okay yes,but don't tell Dean"Rory smiled as he pushed Cas on the bed straping him to the bed frame.

Cas looked away as Rory begun to unstrip Cas Cas felt so discussed having another demon touch him like this,he can never forgive hias self.
Cas jerked on the frame trying to get loose.
"Cas calm down,"Rory said as he lightly kissed Cas "hmng!"Cas couldn't believe it,he kissed another man.

"Ready"Cas closed his eyes as Rory unbuckled his pants pulling his private out.
"Rory,stop this"Rory ignored Cas he put a cloth over his eyes.

"Rory please","be quiet",Rory slide his private in Cas Cas groned and moaned.
"Ahh,gah!" Rory thrust faster and faster Cas was starting to breath faster his stomach cringing in pain.

"Ngh,ahhhh!,stop Rory stop!",Rory covered casteil mouth Cas could feel it coming he could already feel the liquid coming out of his private onto the bed.

Casteil moved his body trying to escape but it was to late. Rory cam all over Cas Cas cam to liquid was everywhere the bed cases bum. Rory soon slide out of Cas he moved his had but covered it with a cloth.

"Thats all I came for I'll be going now,give thanks to Dean".with that Rory left Cas on the bed still tied up and liquid all over him.

"Huh,atleast you didn't die","mmghfght","ill remove it if you promise not to bite"lucifer laughed as he removed the cloth from cases mouth.
"Uh you dickbag","hey don't worry deans coming tomorrow","what!","I can't mess with you if I do it would change time","what you mean"Cas was still breathing hard but Lucifer exsplaned it all.

"I cant help cause I went back to see both sides the other one when you say no,you die but you don't now,but Dean will take care of everything when he cones".Cas,was silent.

"Thanks","why thanking me","cause I would of said no and died you saved me".

"No problem well i should go,I don't want to see you by like this first it's weird and descusting second,it's torture,cya around Cas".