2 hours

Cas woke up early sitting on a little window place looking at the paper he made last night,Dean came walking out of his room dressed in a white tank top and gym jense.
"Hey Cas,what you doing"Dean asked as he sat by Cas,"I'm reading over something"Dean took a sip of his coffee "what's that something","my list that I want to do with you,like go out somewhere nice,go to Wisconsin,you know"Dean kissed cases head as he held him lightly,"oh Cas,we will do that stuff trust me" Cas nodded.

"Um,the doctor called Dean,he wants us to take the pills,only one of us a day","OK,here"Dean handed him the pills,"why Me first","cause,I don't want to just do it"Cas rolled his eyes as he took a pill gulping it down Cas cringed,"god that task horrible"Dean chuckled,"it's supose to work in 2 hours"cas got up going to the kitchen and got water.

"Yeah okay",Dean got behind Cas swaying him as he later his head on his shoulder rubbing his legs,"I love you"Dean whispered in case dear sibling on it a little,"I love you to"Dean kissed cases neck sucking on it and biting,"are you trying to give me a hickey","yeah"Dean said as he pulled away,"you look fucking hot"cas touched the hickey smiling.

Cas turned around holding one side of deans neck as he gave dean a hickey,"you little devil"dean said smiling as he kissed Cas.
Cases phone rang Cas picked it up.

"Hello"
"Hi casteil,I'm doctor Andrew have you taken the pills"
"Yes"
"Great is it okay if you come to the hospital to see me"
"Yeah I'll tell Dean,I'll be there"
"Thank you"

Cas hung up as he went to the room getting dressed,"what's wrong","a doctor wants to see me",",I'll come with you","okay".

17mins later doctors room-

"Well hello,I'm doctor Andrew"doctor Andrew said as he walked in the room,"now those pills you took will start in 2 hours,it was cause sexual stuff but you will forget stuff,making you think that people are doctors or siblings,now I want you to take these,"Andrew handed them medican "thank you for having the time to come,I'll see you on Monday".

2 hours later apartment-

"Cas cmon,"Dean had to carry Cas to the room cause the pills started and they were out eating,"now sit"Dean put Cas on the chair sitting by him,"doctor,","no I'm not your doctor,I'm your boyfriend"Cas smiled as he graced his hand on deans cheek his hand falling down to his shirt pulling it down.

"Cas stop that,I'm gonna get you some water stay here","no don't leave doctor"Dean got up going in the kitchen going in the fridge getting a bottle of water Dean turned around getting huged but cas,"Cas go lay down","no take care of me doctor"Cas went in deans pants Dean took cases hands holding him to stop,"cas stop","mmm"cas started kissing deans neck,"oh oh,cas no no i cant","yes doctor take care of me"cas pushed dean to the marbal counter sticking his hand in cases boxers rubbing deans private.

Cas and dean looked straight at each other dean bit his lip.
"Uh cas no i cant,"cas hit the right spot dean gasped,"oh uh maybe just a little bit uh"cas put dean on the counter taking his pants and boxers off,cas took his private out dean layed down cas spread his legs pulling him closer as he entered him.

"Uh yes,uh,ahh"dean grabbed the edge of the counter and a metal pole.
"Uh,yeah yeah,oh cas",dean bit his lip "cas,goddamn"cas went fast dean set his leg on cases shoulder moaning,"ahhg!"cas moaned Dean tryed to lift himself up but he couldn't from the pleasure,"ahh,cas oh i wish you went drunk on pills uh right now"dean moaned louder his stomach clenching his grip got tighter breaking a partof the marble counter,as he cummed on himself,and cas cummed in dean.

Dean breathed heavily ashe got off the counter cum leaked out on dean getting on the counter dean set the part of the marble down as he pulled his pants and boxers up.
Dean pulled cas in the bedroom both layed down Cas fell asleep Dean closed his eyes opening them becoming a demon Dean shoke his head,"shit not again"Dean whispered as he closed his eyes again falling asleep.

3 hours later-

"Dean,dean"cas shoke dean awake,"fuck me!"dean shouted ,"Dean,what the fuck that was halarious"Cas chuckled Dean rubbed his head trying to get up but in pain,"aww shit,I need a beer Cas"Dean slowly got up as he went in the kitchen,"Dean what happened here","hmg"Dean looked seeing the mess of the part by of the counter and cum still on there.

Dean got a towel whipping it up,"don't bother with it it's nothing okay","uh huh"Dean got the beer Cas picked up the marble,"Dean let me see your hand"Cas saw his hand seeing parts of marbles.

"Dean what happened"Dean sighed,"uh we had sex,and you were drunk,on a pill","really","yeah"Dean scratched his head embaressed.
"Its okay Dean"Cas kissed Dean,"we all make mistakes"Dean smiled,"yeah, Cas it happening again","what is"Cas said as him and Dean went to their bedroom sitting on bed as Dean took another sip sighing.

"Then Cain","what happened","well I-I turned into one when you fell asleep,","what!"Cas shouted Dean covered his mouth,"Cas,be quiet it's okay,I'm not gonna turn in to a demon"cases eyes watered he looked down to the ground but Dean held his chin up as Cas opened his eyes,he saw,
Demon dean.

"Dean!"