torture

"Why would he want to torture us"Cas said,"because he found out about your little 2 year love,since he found out he had a plan to take cases grace away,and kill Dean"Cas and Dean looked at each other,"when is he ppanning on getting us"dean said,"in a week".

Dean tightened his grip on cases hand,"thanks for the heads up crowley,we owe you one"crowley noddedas he dissapered.

"So,torture huh,what kond do you think"cas asked,"i dont know,hopefuly fun torture"dean laughed as he held cas,"dean really,what ifits the kind when he cuts us beats us","cas cmon,think of torture like i would do to you"cas blushed a bright comic pink dean brushed his finger across cases cheek,feeling heat.

"Your cheeks are hot,cas your blushing,your such a cute little angel"
Cas smiled as he placed his for heads with deans their noses touching together Dean leaned in their lips touching,as they aparted they looked at each other long and deep.

"Cas,your acting like this been our first kiss"Cas just stared at Dean before kissing him again making him hit a table.

Dean massaged both of cases arms staying careful with cases stitches and wraps."uh,what got you so excited"Cas moved down to deans neck as he unbuckled his pants,"a week,with you,all alone like always,I want to do things that I have never done,like torture"Dean smiled as Cas pushed him on the table Cas got on him one his legs Dean started taking his shirt off as Cas took his pants and boxers off,Dean smiled as he started kissing Cas taking his pants off.

"Mmgh,"Cas started kissing deans shoulder Dean looked down at their privates rubbing against each other Dean went to cases ear whispering.
"Put it in me"Cas didn't hesitate he pushed deans closer as he put his private in Dean.

"Uh,yeah ahh"Cas kissed Dean hard their tongues playing with each other,"ahh,uh,Cas"the table started shaking and making unstable sounds their body's moving cum poring out of deans private spit connected with their tongues as they aparted.

As Cas thrust in Dean dean held on Cas with one hand as the other explored cases back going down to his bum as he stuck two fingers in Cas,Cas and Dean both moaned Dean stuck three fingers in Cas,"ahh shit Dean","hey,you wanted torture,you want to try new things,then I'll give you more things,ah my little angel",Cas smiled As he kissed Dean as the door was knocked on.

"God damit,Cas you better not fucking move","why","because I said so you got it"Cas nodded the door being knocked on again.
"Cas you abo-"before dean could finish Cas cummed in deanit leaking out as Cas pulled out of dean,"you can het the door now,I'm gonna go lay down naked"Cas kissed Dean again before getting up putting boxers on as he walked to the door opening it.

Cas looked around only seeing a package Cas picked it up as he walked in the room seeing Dean face down on the bed naked.
"Dean wake yourself up,look"Dean groaned as he looked "what a package,read it"Cas started reading,"it's from the doctor,they are pills for the both of us,it causes sexual interactions,sexual movements and,fucking sexual everything,what the fuck","Cas it's probably just a thing,i don't know"Cas opened the package a bottle of pink pills Cas set them on the table as he layed down.

Dean held Cas "what are you gonna do with the pills"Cas sighed,"I'll call the doctor to see why he sent them"Dean nodded,as he kissed cases for head,"goodnight","night".

2 hours later-3:00-

Cas stayed up since 12 writing things down o what he want to do with Dean new stuff,like go out,swim together,cook together so on.

Dean flipped over facing Cas the flashlight bugging him Dean woke up.,"Cas why you awake","I can't sleep Dean"Cas put the paper on his desk,"Dean held cases waist snuggling in his shoulder,"go to bed,please"Dean kissed cases shoulder as he looked up,"Cas get sleep what if I wanna take you somewhere tomorrow"Cas looked at Dean sighing,"okay I'll slep","okay goodnight,and please sleep","I will night Dean"Dean snuggled back in cases shoulder holding his waist Cas later his head on deans.

"Night".