"It's not conspiracy you know" Mikaeru Shimono berated his friends' accusation on him of being the mastermind of the rumored drug selling in our campus."And what in your mother's name we saw on your bag?" his friends' persisted. I rolled my eyes as I exhaled the too much happenings I've encountered.First,the bullies who beated a 13 year old guy who has a crush on their alpha,then the teacher who has an affair with her student,and the gruesome death of a 28 years old man who's face was mutilated and his severed head was mailed to his partner whom he got pregnant.

Frankly, I haven't felt any disturbance in these happenings since my ears were already devirginized by abominable crimes.Not long after these I started to feel a sudden interest on taking a course of criminology since I wanna know more about the laws of crime,it's not really what I want,I just wanna know how crime was being executed by someone,what and when,how and why.

The door swung open and my eyes slowly flew towards it, only to see Aiko Sensei holding a handful of papers and rummaging towards her desk,she slammed the papers she's carrying on the desk and made a wide smile on us."Ohayo!" as she fixed her eyeglasses while smiling wide.I'll mean it,I have a crush on Aiko Sensei,ever since I enrolled here,I know don't scrutinize me,she's my girl crush and I'm proud of that.Then she pulled her blouse to fix it while she cleared her throat,"Okay students have you finished the homework I've given you?" ,yeah,homework,heh its already a 3 day old homework and I haven't answered anything even a single letter.

Her gaze drifted on me and smiled "Ms. Hajime?" I felt a red shade on my both cheeks appeared. "uhh..ahh... sensei..i" as I hardly searched for a better answer from what Aiko Sensei asked.She looked down and went to her desk to get a piece of chalk, she wrote down something only to write down the punishment she'll give on us."Those who didn't finished their assignments please stand up and dance in front" I felt a gigantic wave of water extinguished the fire inside me,as i bite my fingernails.She spun around and seductively motioned with her finger "Get up".18 of us stood up and waited for her command, she leaned on her desk and looked through her eyeglasses and followed "Please stand up on your chair and do the dance we had yesterday".Fuck, I ain't gonna like this.The Wacky Wacky dance Sensei Riu taught us where you have to dance like a duck,worse is, we'll do it on our Chair.I felt the embarrassment my classmates use to have,it's really my first time to experience such a drag like this.

The seconds I will stand my right foot on my chair to lift myself up,the front door swung open again and someone came in,a guy in a white 3/4 long sleeves and black shirt beneath it,and he's wearing a square rimmed  eyeglasses. He went  near to Sensei  much to sensei's alarmed of his presence then she quickly motioned us to seat,whew thanks. She cleared her throat again and tapped the guy's shoulder "Students,this will be your new teacher in mathematics ,since Hideki Sensei already retired,he'll be your new teacher in mathematics " she introduced the guy---or should I say new sensei."His name is Brendon Alexander," Brendon huh? it's really my first time to have an american teacher and I felt a bit nervous since he's not a Japanese and a western guy.He smiled at us and: "I am Brendon Alexander,your new teacher in mathematics,your teacher Aiko reffered me on the principal and luckily i found a seat.So,here I am,your new 'Sensei'"he introduced himself,and made a cheerful smile.

Aiko sensei glanced at her watch and whispered to 'Brendon Sensei',uh well yeah ,something between them is igniting as when they both glare at each other.Then Aiko Sensei went to the Grade 11th room since its already her time. Brendon Sensei exhaled and wrote something on the black board "Okay students let's get to know each other,since you already know me, its time to introduce yourselves "as he put's down the piece of chalk he used on the table.He looked down at his notes and pointed at me ,"okay miss? ".I ran my hand through my hair as I get up from my chair,"I'm Hajime Sayaka,16 years old" as I open my mouth and forced my trembling voice out. He nodded while smiling at me,"Good okay that's enough." as he closes his notes and took out another chalk."Uh sensei, you didn't asked our name yet" Hirako Shinto was confused about Sensei of leaving the others without asking their names,after asking my name. He spun around and smiled "I already know your names,your Shinto Hirako,right? " as he smirked while continuing on writing on our board.It's rreally strange for ssomeone to do stuff like that,only asking my name and leaving theothers--or should I say he already know their names.

He spun around again and faced us,then he bit his right lower lip while fixing his eyeglasses."This will be my first day teaching students and luckily I'm your teacher, I'm not the strict prof you're expecting,so do what you want as long as its not aagainst on the law okay?"he smiled at us.Hirako raised her hand again and asked (yeah dont mention it. Hirako's the goody two shoes of our room,fear won't scare her from asking what she wanna ask) "Sensei what about ...uh..---- yeah yeah go ahead do what you wanna do" she was cut off by sensei.My classmates shouted in delight when they heard they can do what they want despite Sensei is in our room, "as long as its not against the law".Sensei Brendon giggled while he fixed his things and walks toward the door to leave us then he glanced at his watch "Okay that's enough for today,let's continue tommorow" as he winked on us then he quickly sent a smirk on me.I blinked as my mind process what I saw, HE BLINKED at me.Uhh.....Well...

"I can't believe a Sensei like him still exists" couple of my girl classmates were talking about Sensei brendon. "Yeah!he aint just a gentleman but an eye-catcher too!" they share their compliments toward sensei.Frankly I don't have any attraction towards boys,dunno why but its just I don't find any attraction on them.Our hallway were filled with compliments on Sensei Brendon,mostly girls.Then I opened my 3 year old locker and dumped all my stuffs there,whilst the Bell rang and I glanced at my watch,4:35 p.m.,finally dissmisal.I walked slowly and slinged my bag on my shoulder as I approached the door outside our school's main hall whilst students made their way,boys were talking about their games, and the others were flirting with their girlfriends, some were just chit chatting about what they did yesterday and what theyll do on Saturday,while some were just like me,non challant.I walked on the street's side and noticed 4 guys having an argument.I quickly hid my presence to avoid being caught.Then the 4 guys started beating a weaked freshman whos trying his best to persuade those guys on paying them just to spare him.

But no,they continued Beating him without any defence,they hitted him with a long wooden stick on his face and laughed while watching him bleed,then 3 of them held the guy upward and started hitting him with the wooden stick on his feet whilst his beg turned crying I've heard. My damn phone rang and alarmed the guys."Who the fuck is there?! " their defacto leader was alarmed by the sound that my phone provoked. They slowly walked towards the direction of the sound they heard--my position.I was trapped and sweat covered me,then the beaten guy groaned in pain which caught their attention again and gets back at him and started to beat him again.. Thanks for the guy but I felt pity for sacrificing his  pain to save me subconsciously. I quickly lifted my foot to run and grab the opportunity to escape, then I heard a scream were the macabre happens. My eyes widen as I ran away and escaped from the happenings...

I finally reached our front gate and let myself in whilst locking the gate.I quickly opened the door, which caught my mom's attention as she saw me sweat nervously, "hmmm what happened?" as she gave me those wide eyes while wondering. At first I thought I might say what predicament I had  past couple of minutes, "I.." but " I was chased down by a dog ".She nodded as she quickly grabbed my bag and sets it aside while she hugged me and went to the kitchen, ",thank god nothing had happened on you" as she kissed my forehead "Come on I cooked your favorite dinner " as she snatched a bowl and pours my favorite ramen and set it on front of me.I smelled the aroma of this perfection as the abomination I've encountered slowly drains away,I quickly rammed a spoonful of ramen in my mouth as I've enjoy the consolation prize I have."watch it its hot" as my mom watched me and chuckled.I ignored her and continued.... Then my mom switched the channel to the news channel as the static slowly turned to the reporter ......................I suddenly felt my stomach acid rises as the news continues...

"BREAKING NEWS: 4 STUDENTS WERE RECENTLY MURDERED IN HOKKAIDO ROAD.THE HAPPENINGS HAPPENED 15 MINUTES AGO AND POLICE WERE STILL IDENTIFYING THE PERPETRATOR.SHIRAI HIROTAKA WHO, THE POLICE IDENTIFIED AS THE LEADER OF THEM WAS DISMEMBERED AND MUTILATED FOUND HIS REMAINS ON A DUMPSTER,WHILE HIS 3 PEERS WERE DECAPITATED AND THEIR SEVERED HEADS WERE HUNG ON A TREE NEAR WHERE THE MURDER SCENE HAPPENED... "