VIII

12/04/2016  2:03 a.m.

These are the words of a frontier lad,
Who lost his love when he turned bad

39 degrees and a half under a heat filled roof, in a thick maroon robe.

Take a message to Mary, but dont tell
her where I am..

The blurr that enveloped my eyes for the past 2 hours still didn't swam out..The music is familiar...I used to hear my father plays it...

Take a message to Mary,but don't tell her
All you know..
Lord knows I miss her so...

Then a girl in white suit appeared out of nowhere..and for an instance,I found myself realizing its the timid girl friend of mine Yuriko... My eyes started killing the blurry blotches and adjusted on the surroundings....

Oh Lord this cell is cold.........

"What the fuck happened?" Yuriko's words jammed between her gritted yellow teeth. She stared at my face who didn't have the guts to shot back a glance on her first time ever serious expression.Then she sighed and raised her two eyebrows, "Im asking again ms.fancy pants , what happened last 3 hours ago?". I slowly lifted my chin up and stared at her stubby nose, "Nothing.. It's nothing..". Her eyes widened and her mouth opened to release a kicking shoe laugh which gave me creep.Then her laugh fell on a serious mood again, "Honey, this aint the time for jokes." ,she stood up and went on her bathroom. She came back holding my blouse painted with blood .."Now that you're wearing a shirt of mine and that robe,is this what you call nothing? Where the hell did this came from?"

My mind hardly searched for any fitted piece for her question."I.." a nausea is trying to persist "I slided-- on- a-- dead frog down the road." My quick instincts helped me out.Yuriko looked backed at me carrying a strange and confused look.She shook her head and: "Anyways.what important now is how we'll reason out on your mom, I mean we're just in that ice cream shop and you said you'll be only staying outside for a while and then you popped out of my vision!".
I sighed and felt myself burning up,then for a matter of a half split second I felt my head throbbed and loosed my consciousness and felt the soft pillow against my cold cheeks... then from the brink of my nauseous experience,Yuriko's face zoomed from my visions and heard her blurry words that i have a fever and I should already be home............

2:56 a.m.

The howl ,the whispers of the insects,the crunchings of an old rim of a what seems a decade old wooden door,the cold dense of a midnight,the tick-tock of the clock..Things that sounded in circles in the ears of Brendon,who fixed his gaze on the back of his head. He eyed the corner of the darkened room where he can view the added room for the laundry and found himself gripping on his knife's handle inside its holster..The happenings 3 hours ago awoken the dormant beast inside of him ,it shook him hard to the point of recalling the great happenings 7 years ago which he considered as his greatest nightmare and his greatest dream as well..

Then from his vantage point of view, his eyes witnessed a kimono hanging from the ceiling.He didn't actually thought that his fiance' Aiko would bring out her Kimono which he didnt yet see..His gaze deepened and found himself sweating from his position...Then clap of hands appeared inside his ears when two long pale hands appeared from his vision inside the hanging kimono and spread to insert them for the room for arms and two feet slowly pulled down from its inside and a black silked hair crawled down from the head hole of the kimono and a pale face being illuminated by the moon from the window emerged from it..Then for a mere second,it opened its closed eyes and looked at him expressionless..
Brendon could feel the rush of his blood against his stomach but found himself being disgusted from what he is seeing. For a half of his entire life..For the torture that he experienced 7 YEARS AGO..he will never ever feel another horror...never again...