III

12/02/? 6:40 p.m.

The 1st front door of the police car swung open as the guy in a bloody suit sits on the driver seat and sighed softly.He inhaled and exhaled loudly as he pushed the music seeker of this car and let the song play silently as he looks outside.The dense of the long dark road,the dancing like trees,the gigantic poster that popped out of nowhere of what seems to be a 47 years old Japanese commercial depicting a man running away from the authorities with big black creepy letters on top of the image: TO KILL IS A SIN.The guy smirked as he pulled the shifting gear and starts the engine,then something struck his mind and shut off the key.He felt a sudden moan of an air and the groan of a colliding breeze against the closed windows of this car.He shut closed his eyes and held his hands up to release a long and loud sigh, then he realized a prescence on the right seat: "Wake up......." a whisper but not audible by ear,something that whispered in his mind. He looked at his right,nothing.He sighed and tried to fire up the car, when his eyes' top right corner was caught by the large poster again, his thoughts are racing,his heart beated fastly,his mind reeled as he concentrated on the poster,then for one instance the old man in the pic turned its head towards him and smiled gleefully as the corners of his mouth stretched upward whilst his eyes slowly turned black and a red like blood crawled down his cheeks.Then the authorities who're chasing the old man in the poster turned at him and walked toward him as if like they're just on his front trying to corner him,then they slowly came out of the gigantic yellow poster ,whilst the other one who's holding an axe threw it at the car ,the car's window shattered,as he closed his eyes and covered himself with his arm only to realized the police are on his back and fired their firearms at his windows. Handful of them drifted their wheels quickly as they tried to corner him,he quickly turned the key clockwise as he pushed down the accelerate pedal and turned his steering wheel ,then he drifted it and rammed it against the other police car that started to fire their firearms at him he,pushed it out of the way and escaped from being cornered by the police,he sighed and looked back at the gigantic poster again,nothing...

12/02/2016 6:37 p.m.

"BREAKING NEWS: 4 STUDENTS WERE RECENTLY MURDERED IN HOKKAIDO ROAD.THE HAPPENINGS HAPPENED 15 MINUTES AGO AND POLICE WERE STILL IDENTIFYING THE PERPETRATOR.SHIRAI HIROTAKA WHO, THE POLICE IDENTIFIED AS THE LEADER OF THEM WAS DISMEMBERED AND MUTILATED, FOUND HIS REMAINS ON A DUMPSTER,WHILE HIS 4 PEERS WERE DECAPITATED AND THEIR SEVERED HEADS WERE HUNG ON A TREE NEAR WHERE THE MURDER SCENE HAPPENED.MEANWHILE POLICE & INVESTIGATORS ARE DOING THEIR BEST TO FIND THE PERPETRATOR AND WARNED THE STUDENTS TO GO HOME EARLY AFTER THEIR CLASS"as the news continues to mark a growing and sickening feeling in my stomach and leaving a black hole of paranoia and disturbance inside me.My mom waved her head in shocked awe as she quickly switched it to an american cooking channel."Oh im sorry,"as she apologized from not switching the channel since I'm taking my dinner.I smiled forcefully as I attempted to erase the predicament I'm standing on."No its okay ,oka San" as I followed myself a glass of ice cold water and slammed it empty on the desk and ran quickly upstairs, whilst slamming my room's door as I've reach out for oxygen.I inhaled and exhaled softly to calm the atmosphere of what's happening and sitted on my bed as i look placidly at my reflection on the mirror.I'm screwed,REALLY SCREWED.Yeah,there's no reason for me to act like this since I'm not involved at it...yeah!..HEH....I'm not involved.....but what's disturbing me is the happenings..The last couple of minutes before those guys were murdered goregasmically,before they faced their ultimate end,before they end up in a miserable way,before they felt the excruciating pain and before they saw themselves being hacked by that killer's weapon whilst begging for their lives.... God.....The happenings are too much and its really messing with my head....

I quickly went to my bathroom to get a pair of new shorts and a clean white T-shirt,then I changed on them as I open my phone and tried to contact Yuriko.Yuriko's probably home already,shes not the type of girl who always wants to go out ,but the type of girl who will just plug an earphone,while enjoying a cup of coffee whilst surfing the net,much like me,like theyve said you know yourself if you know who is your peer..I tried contacting her phone and waited for her to pick it up,then it took a couple of ring before I felt the vibration of my phone as the caller accepted it. "Yeah?" as I've heard Yuriko-mouth stuffed, forcefully opened her mouth just to approached my call."Yuri....." as I've layed down on my bed while putting my arms at my eyes, sighed."hmmmm?Yknow I hate being interrupted while having a good time with mah food,but if its for you,I will." as I've heard her hand dumped another fistful of her favorite snack in her mouth. I chuckled as I've pulled down the curtain above me to cover the sunsetting rays directly in my room."Yuri...I uh...uh..." I've hesitated and was trapped between my words. She laughed: "C'mon girl,I know when that mouth of yours wanna spill out something,go ahead. ".I hesitated again at the other end but found the shattered pieces of courage and started bombarding her with the happenings ive encountered and the news that struck my mind."uh....why didn't you tell me..." as she fell from the news I've told her.The disturbance that kept on bugging my mind grew bigger and the paranoia that planted it's root in my mind kept on bearing it's fruit and destroying every living hope inside it."Yuri.... I'm scared.. they might track me and get me murdered as well.. "my heart raced as I heard my own voice pierced my ear."Who?" her voice started to wiggle as well."th-the one who murdered those guys!............" my voice reacted voluntarily as the rage and panic enveloped Me with it's tentacles."Look..uh... nothing's gonna happen okay? uh... the one who murdered those guys doesn't even know you,so there's no way they'll ever track you...j-just calm down..o-okay?" yuri's words were invisible at my ears.. I bade a goodbye at her and said that she'll pick me up tomorrow so we can have a better conversation.. I threw my phone at my side as I got up from my bed and switched off the lights and dragged my tired body on the bed again,I feel so tired that I even forgot to shut my phone off and I just clung my feet on the bed's edge. Then as soon as the remaining light my eyes see, went out ,I already fell on my slumber..........