12/08/2016  6:38 a.m.

I haven't gotten any sleep for the past 6 hours and I've felt my eyes were red as blood. I blinked slowly as I witnessed the sun rising over the cloudless blue skies that seems hovering over the roof .  I slowly drifted my gaze on my recently coffee that's steaming inside the white cup containing it. I've felt numb.. while on the other side, I've felt drowning in pool of emotions... Emotions no mere normal will ever felt...

The macabre that I've encountered for the past days is consuming my inner flesh. The rapturing of my own mind is pulling me away from my old self, like the carpet against the rough surface of the floor. I didn't even managed to attend my classes and Sensei Aiko is already worrying about my grades. She texted me about a handful of homeworks and projects that I've missed. Everything turned at me... I just want my old life back ... I just want it ... I never wished for this...

I was about to hold the grip of my cup of coffee to sip it when someone rang the doorbell .I hesitantly looked at the door and pulled myself from my seat slowly and as I peeked at the peep window an officer in blue jacket is waiting for me to open the door along with another officer wearing dark brown jacket. I sighed as a relief washes my inner thoughts and as I've twisted the door knob and pulled it , I've realized that it's Officer Satomi and Officer Nobutada the flying hair..

Officer Nobutada nodded quickly as he removed his cap and showed his hairless top, once again. Officer Satomi nodded as well and greeted me with a placid expression.."I do hope you slept well , Ms. Hajime." . He quickly regretted this statement the moment he got a good look at my huggard sleepless face. I then smiled and greeted back and offered them to have seats on the living room as I've went to the kitchen and made them cups of coffee. The clouds outside rolled in and a crescendo of rain silently popped on the roof . I was already done mixing the two cups of coffee and i was about to go back at the living room when the left door to the bathroom 8 meters away from me , opened slowly . I concentrated my gaze upon it and the light opened . This time, my breaths turned shallow and steady.

The ghostly aura of the room is inviting me to check if any horror is waiting on the corner and pop out on my front, my inner screams won this time and slowly turned my cheek towards the corridor to the living room when everything around me turned dilapidated and blood covered . The horrific vision remained for almost a minute.. The blueish rainy atmosphere outside turned dark and blood colored rain is visible,the single armchair 3 feet away from me is half torn and blotches of dried blood is visible on it. The wooden floor of the corridor turned old , unstable and wobbly. The white wall is smeared with mud and blood. Then from my side the window is cracked and shattered,and as I've looked outside , the streets and houses turned dilapidated and just pitch black. Then two fighterplanes came hovering over the skies and dropped two bombs several feet away from our house and a gigantic mushroom cloud exploded as the explosion remained, the mushroom cloud exploded another fire which turned to large smoke of blood and flesh.

Tears slowly streamed down my cheeks as the horror conquer me. Then from my right ear ,a familiar voice talked: "Ms. Hajime, are you okay?" as I've turned my body sideward , Officer Satomi is looking at me , while removing his dark pair of gloves. He noticed the tears on my cheeks as he bent his neck to check on me. I quickly blinked and wiped my eyes . "Yes..Officer .". He nodded and quickly took the tray of coffee that I'm holding and disappeared towards the living room. I held my head and tapped it and quickly eyed my surroundings, the blueish rainy atmosphere outside, the window, the armchair .. my sanity is questioning me... I looked at the things one more time..theyre okay... they're all just fine.... They're fine .....

I stood up and walked towards the corridor to living room. Officer Satomi and Officer Nobutada are seating on the large sofa and were taking sips of coffee unaware of my prescence on their side. Officer Nobutada then noticed me and choked on the coffee and felt his lips being toasted by the steaming cup of coffee. Officer Satomi puts his coffee on the table and stuck a thumb on his shoulder. "The coffee's great." he complimented . I smiled and quickly looked at Officer Nobutada who gave a full smile and a tight and stretched thumb. Officer Satomi , coughed a little and nodded , "Okay, so me and Officer Nobutada decided to talk to you already--- I know, I've asked you to meet me on Saturday, but I've already wanted to finish this case. So uh, it'll be handy if you'll provide me a more elaborated information , about the recent murders in Hachikosake Hospital. " . I sighed and softly nodded .