12/02/2016 4 :57 p.m.

The weight of the barbell slowly ate the man's muscle in his 60s as he lift it effortlessly. The warm breeze of an after snack hour added a moist touch against the bumps of his buffed muscle. He slowly put the barbell down and made a 2 step towards the lifter against the vertical pole attached on the two 6 feet pole. He slowly held on the vertical pole and started lifting and pulling his whole body up and down, then for an instance his phone's notification stabbed through the silence and breeze of a quartered 4 pm atmosphere. He quickly landed his feet on the floor and made his way through his dark corridor's house and accepted the call button. The static quickly dissolved on the voice of a 21 year old man and a panicked but clear voice circled his right ear. "Mr. Esuno---- We need your help--some---killed-----Students----dismembered-------flesh-- blood---" the static interrupted the man's voice through the almost not audible connection. He sighed as he bummed a cigarette on his lips and a gray smoke swam out from his mouth, he hissed as he crushed the cigarette on the ashtray whilst he dumped the white towel on his shoulder.", another gore..another step. .. " as he murmured against his own prescence. He quickly drifted his feet on the first step of the Stairwell as he rummage towards the edgy side of it. He opened his closet and quickly pulled a black T-shirt out of the clipped clothes and pulled a brown khaki pants from the under drawer.

5 minutes and a fitted suit time later,he found himself looking on his closet of jackets, his eyes'corner caught a glimpse of a brown leathered six pocketed jacket and his fingers involuntarily rolled on the jacket's hanger and pulled it out from the closet.He inserted his right arm inside the jacket's right room for arm and his left arm on the jacket's left room as well. Then he made his way out of his Room and into his secret room inside his closet.The dust and dusk of the 3 by 4 room made a disturbing look whilst he pushed the light's switch.The dusty and dusky room quickly dissolved in a mere seconds into an ansernal of weaponry.From long barelled weapons to the small barelled ones. He snatched a pistol and a semi automatic riffle and made his way out of his house. He snaked in his black volvo as he dumped his weaponry inside it.Then he pulled a black metallic voice recorder out of the glove compartment of his 4 doored black piece of metal transporter.His voice shooked as the crackling of the sound piece steadied."Second of December Year 2016 ,5:05 p.m.,reporting, Investigator Satomi Esuno" as he pushed the stop button and sighed whilst gunning the accelerator as he rolled his wheels down the road.........
--5:38 p.m.--
Satomi Esuno made his way towards the crowd on his front couple of yards away and stab through it like a knife . He made a mental note not to make an interested facial expressions with those cops who once tried putting his reputation down and the fact that his body is incinerating the flames inside them. The 30 floor building against the orange rays of an early sunset shone from the left corner of his eye,and the crowd that seems endless forced him to gun down the accelerator up and pierced through it..
He shut down his engine and floored his boots against the rough surface of the road, he noticed the red liquid trail of blood dots and the last one was stepped by a man's shoes in his mid 30s holding a white sheet of paper whilst pulling back the strings of his dust mask revealing his tight lipped pale lips. Satomi waved his head sidewards and approached the man. "Since when the authority saw this? " said Satomi in his forced Japanese English tone. "You might wanna step your boots closer and see--" the man slowly drifted his gaze to his left "-- the macabre".Satomi ran his meaty fingers across his scalp.
"I was called by Investigator Yoshi. "
"I told him to"
"..well i wasnt expecting I should be present here,the police are already marking the way"
" the POLICE but not me Vigilante Investigator Satomi"
Satomi sighed as he bit his lower lip and nodded to the man. "Alright.".He went and made a way for him against the crowd and found himself standing before a carnage. The foul smell of dismembered flesh stabbed his nostrils and the coiling of an invisible hand is gripping his insides. He found a dumped dismembered flesh and remains of unrecognizable ones. He pullled the 'police line do not cross'sign upwards and voluntarily covered his nose from the smell of the Carnage.He bent his knees and witnessed the limbs of the dismembered arms and feet,and as his eyes adjust,he can already tell that "they" are 4, 4 carnages of sloppy remains. The man appeared on his side wearing his dust mask. "It happened not an hour ago, probably 30 minutes.".He winced and stood up,"Where are the officers?" he said. The man nodded and sighed,"They're here.".3 police officers in dark blue suit appeared in his front and gave him insulting faces. He snatched a cigarette out of his pocket and bummed it in his mouth, then for a half second one of the officers waved his head and picketed his "not so pleasant" actions.
"Mr. Esuno, if you may excuse ,but lighting up your cigarette in front of these high ranked people is a dead man's action"said the officer in 5'5 height with a gaunt and descending look. Satomi drifted his gaze and crushed his cigarette on his right hand thick glove. "I was invited by Officer Nobutada, If its an offense of me being here, then I'll gladly walk out and let you handle these carnages."said Satomi. The other officer felt his jaw tightening and gave Satomi a disgusted stare.Officer Nobutada bit his lip and folded his arms,"Its a pleasure to have you here Officer Esuno, thats why I invited you to help us 'hunt the rat',and I guess itll be an offense as well If you leave. " .Satomi shoved his right portion of his mouth and looked at Nobutada ,then his gaze drifted to the officers who're looking placidly at Nobutada with a mixture of sarcasm.
Satomi moved his feet couple of meters before the carnages,he wore a dusk mask and made a 2 minute Look on the dismembered flesh and bones.The strong odor of blood and limbs are piercing his nostrils as flies gather on the dismembered arms. His gaze drifted to Officer Nobutada and the other officer who're trying not to let the boiling acids inside their stomachs to rise up. He sighed and made a hard time thinking of what happened, then for a half second a light flickered inside his head. He stood up and faced Nobutada. "The limbs are still fresh, which happened not 2 hours ago, the textures are still warm, and the cut is made from a thick but sharp steel, or as I can say a sword, not a Katana or an ordinary one. The sword that was used on them is an alloy made one and not the common metals that we mostly see.. " . Nobutada felt his mouth opening and shook his head, "A proof is an essential thing, Officer Esuno. ".The other officers already left and left Nobutada and Esuno with the other low ranking ones."For now let's keep these dismembered limbs in the lab.... We'll see what we can dig up... " Nobutada informed the smoking Satomi. He nodded and looked from the sunsetting rays "It was a beautiful day isn't it?" .Nobutada looked at him and on the officers who're picking up the corpses and limbs whilst he smirked. "Not for those creeps who suffered from blades. ".Satomi looked at him and smiled.Nobutada nodded and drew his gaze on Satomi, "Vigilante Officer Satomi Esuno, I admire you ..Despite you're not an officer of our law, I admire you.. They are right ". Satomi waved his head and tapped Nobutada's strong frame. "Fight if you have to, You dont need to be the a sturdy needle, but you only have to do what's right, and what you should. " He walked down towards his car, when Nobutada called on him, "Satomi! We're not yet done on the case. ". he looked back at him and : "Come by tomorrow at my house, 11am we'll start hunting the 'King Of Limbs'".He inserted his self on his black volvo and gunned up the accelerator... Then a memory struck his mind.. The face of an 18 year old boy, the familiar face of him, the familiar face of him in blood, the familiar face of his dying body,..... The familiar face of his boy,his baby boy, the man he only loved. The man he sacrificed anything for... The man he saw being ripped apart with those blades, with those agonizing screams of horror...... his son.. And when he saw his body layed down dead... The other man in black hood with that gas mask covering the eye covers with glass lines illuminated by lights..the other one who ripped his son apart....and when he heard the other ones called his son's perpetrator.. "Skevslov..." .He knew he have to be a monster.. He knew he have to be metal... He have to kill him... To see his body being ripped apart just like what happened to his baby boy... He have to do anything to conquer and bring the head of that Verdugo on a silver platter.... He must.....