Where the fuck are you?

Why don't presidents fight the war?
Why do they always send the poor?
Why don't presidents fight the war?
Why do they always send the poor?

12/07/2016  10:24 p.m.

The swimming tune of the unending song of a metal band that I've heard last week from Yuri popped out in my ears again.The front door of the police mobile on my left swung open, and the flying hairless officer peered at me and signalled with me with his head to come out. I didnt respond on him as I pulled myself out of this police mobile.The smell of a midnight breeze wafted in my nostrils, and as I lifted my head up,, I found myself shivering from what I'm seeing.Im standing before the large police station on my front. My feet trembled as the Officer in brown leather jacket-- Officer Satomi as what Ive remembered -- held me by my arms and pulled me inside the station.

The main lobby were surrounded by party tables and as what I've seen from the corner of my eye, a christmas party is being held. My gaze flew on my front as Satomi pulled me towards the police office. We passed through the jailed prisoners looking at us, one of them was deeply staring at me with that grim face and red eyes.Then Satomi made me seat on the chair and he went through a dozen of officers busy talking to phone, yelling,cursing and even cleaning their firearm. The tension between my brain and my heart grew as I've hardly search for any possible thoughts just to calm myself from thinking Ill be spending my entire life behind these rusty bars and those peasant prisoners. Then for a moment's mask Officer Satomi appeared on my front along with another officer, wearing a pair of gloves. He stared at me and the two went on my side as they started murmuring whilst Officer Satomi glared back at me:

---------------

"Shes the one we found--in that recently murder scene" as my voice trembled against the airconditioner's motor sound. Officer Haroyuki looked at the girl we just recently took from Hachikosake Hospital then fixed his gaze at me."Hmm. Interesting." as he rubbed his chin.I shook my head as I gave him the papers about the last week's massacres. "Officer, I know I shouldnt be involved but I can be a great help in these.". He looked me directly in my eyes and smiled.. "Im glad that you support us Satomi but I guess youre not affialiated anymore by the squad. In short youre a Vigilant Investigator and you know Vigilants arent in good terms with the cops these days." as his smile faded. I nodded and gulped but before I open my mouth to spill my words he cutted me off "but dont worry Ill let you stroll on the cases,, since Ive trusted you already.". As he pulled it back. "I have the resources Officer and I assure you Ill be doing this right." said the voice of mine. Officer Haroyuki tapped my shoulder and disappeared in the crowd of this office. I looked at the girl whos trembling in her seat and as I seated at the chair before the table, she gasped and looked at me. I stared at her for a couple of seconds and pulled my body back at the chair's back rest. Her face were stern and pale, her lips were like stone and the eyebags under her eyes are clearly visible.
"So I want you to know that you're currently in the police headquarters and you're facing a former police officer,, but only turned Vigilante Investigator."as I broke the awkward staring moment. She lifted her head up and offered her attention at me. I opened my mouth to spill the words again --"I am Investigator Satomi Esuno. And Ill be the one to handle this night's current case." .As Ive held on the brown envelope containing couple of cases from previous months murders. I peeked at her reaction as I hid the papers under the desk. "So I have to ask you a couple of questions.. Ms.?" my voice said. "Hajime. Sayaka Hajime." her voice pierced the thin air. I nodded as I crumpled my hands. "Good good". She glanced at the window from her side and focused her gaze on me again. "There is nothing to be scared of Ms. Hajime--- Don't worry youre not going inside --" Ive pointed on the Cell near us "those bars". When I released those words, a feeling of relief came from her shaking body. "T-thank you sir." her voice quiverred.