Long Day

!MATURE CONTENT!

*Ariana's POV*

I walked through the door to my home that I shared with my boyfriend Will. I am so tired. My boss just decided to work me extra hard today. I made a total of 3 wedding gowns, stitched up 7 ripped ones and had to get that bitch damn near 5 cups of coffee.....and that's not even half of what I did today. I'm beyond exhausted. Will came downstairs and kissed me.

"You alright bae? You had a long day at work?" He asked. I nodded.

"You don't know the half." I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled and gave me a hug.

"Come on ma. I got you a bath ready." I smiled.

"Awe baby. You're so sweet." I said. He led me upstairs into the master bath. The bathroom was set up nicely. Vanilla scented candles were placed everywhere and rose peddles were scattered across the floor and in the tub. I giggled.

"Come on lemme get you outta these work clothes." He said. He helped me out of my black pencil skirt and blue blouse. He kissed my lips softly and I slid into the water. He turned around to leave but I stopped him.

"No. Baby get in with me." I said. He chuckled.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded. He pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. He got completely naked and slid in with me. I swear if this wasn't a jacuzzi tub we would of been squished. He came towards me and blew bubbles over my face. I giggled.

"Stop it." I said. I grabbed my strawberry body wash and squeezed it on my loufa. I lathered it in and Will grabbed it from me.

"Will..." I said warningly.

"Relax. I got you." I said. He took his time bathing me. Getting all areas of my body, paying extra attention to my booty. He rinsed me off and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. The kiss started to get hotter as the kisses seemed more urgent and needy. It wasn't long before I felt his hard on against my stomach. I pulled away and looked down at his long member. I looked at him and bit my lip. He looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"Baby do you have a problem?" I asked him. He licked his lips.

"Yes and I need you to solve it." He said. I smiled before getting out of the tub, pulling him behind me to our bed. He layed me down and began to kiss me. He kissed down my jaw and began to attack me neck. I moaned as his lips came into contact with my sweet spot. I moaned out in pleasure as he sucked and nipped at my neck. He let his tongue make a wet trail down to my breast. He licked down to the valley of my breast before taking my left one into his mouth. I moaned again as he switched, taking the right into his mouth and playing with the left. After being satisfied he made his way down to my kitty. He looked at me while he let his tongue slowly lick my slit.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned breathlessly. He kept his eyes locked on mines and I bit my lip. He stuck a finger inside me and I gasped. He don't know how good his fingers feel. He sucked on my clit and thrusted his fingers in me. I moaned as if he was enjoying the tasted of me. He added another finger and fingered me faster. I wrapped my legs around his head as his tongue and finger took my body to excstacy. My stomach begin to swirl.

"Will im.... mmm." I said

"Cum for me bae." He said against my second set of lips. I breathed out and gripped the sheets as the liquid rushed out. I probably messed up the sheets. Will came up and wiped his mouth.

"Damn bae." He said. He climbed on top of me and kissed me. I kissed back tasting myself on his lips. I pushed him back slightly making him pull away