Freaky Ass Bestfriends

!Mature Content!
_Will POV_

"Aaliyah!!!" I said loudly walking into the house.

"Boy what he hell wrong with you yelling in my house!" Aaliyah's momma said.

"Oh my bad mama. Aaliyah here?" I asked, hugging her.

"Upstairs. Is your mother still having her BBQ today?" I nodded.

"Yes mam." I said. She nodded.

"Aaliyah upstairs being antisocial. Tell her I'm going to the store." She said. I chuckled and walked upstairs and pushed open her room door. She was on the bed with her glasses on, reading a book.

"Wassup Liyah." I said laying across her bed. She took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes.

"Hey Will. What's going on?"

"Just came by to see my best friend." I said and snatched the book out her hand. The Great Gatsby. She sucked her teeth and snatched it back.

"Stop snatching stuff lil nigga." She said. I sucked my teeth.

"Lil nigga? Please I'm taller than you." She said.

"Not talking bout that." She said.

"Then what you talking bout?" She raised her eyebrow and looked down at my.....oh no she didn't. I gasped.

"I am appalled that you think i gotta small meat. Seriously. We used to take baths together." I said. She shrugged.

"Small then probably small now." I lied on my stomach and lifted the band of my pants and boxers looking at my dick.

"Naw. It's pretty big." I said, patting the front of my pants.

"Whatever you say." She said jokingly and got up. She walked over to the closet and pulled out some clothes.

"Where you going? Whicha no tittie havin ass?" I asked. She turned around.

"No titties? Really?" She asked. I nodded.

"You ain't have none then, you ain't got none now." I said mockingly. Actually I'm lying. She was a busty ass female. Pretty as fuck too. She got ass. I'm still wondering how the fuck I manage to be friends and not fuck yet. We've done things but we never fucked. We basically gave each other hand jobs and Shit. Crazy right?

"I got titties boy." She said.

"Oh really?" I asked. She lifted up her shirt and bra and my dick got hard. She had the most perfect boob's In the world like damn.

"Who ain't got titties? Oh. Thought so." She said. She walked in the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"Damn." I said. I looked at the door as if she was gonna come back out naked but she didn't. I looked down at my hard on and groaned. She bout to take care of this. I took off my shoes and socks and all my jewelry and walked in the bathroom. She peeked out the curtains and raised an eyebrow as I started to undress.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Taking a shower with you. Obviously we forgot how the other looks naked. So let's refresh our memories." I said. I pulled down my boxers, the last piece of clothing and she gasped. I smirked.

"What? Not how you remember it?" I asked. She shrugged and I got in. The water ran over her body and I watched it go all down her ass.

"Damn." I said. She looked over her shoulder.

"What? Not how you remember it?" She said.

"Hell Naw." I said and she giggled. I looked over her body again and got so lost in her perfect skin that I didn't know I stepped closer to her.

"Will. Your poking me." Aaliyah said.

"Huh?" I asked. I looked between us to see that I was poking her with my dick and it was right on her ass. I groaned and turned her around to face.

"Lemme get in that for the one time." I said, motioning to her private. She bit her lip and sized me.

"Just one time." I said again as I kissed her. She kissed back, wrapping her arms around me. She pulled back.

"My mom..."

"She left. I'll make it quick." I said and reattached our lips. I pushed my tongue in her mouth and she moaned. Her moans are like music to my ears. I picked her up and put her against the wall. Before I pushed in she stopped me.

"Condom."

"I'll pull out." I said, lining myself up again. She pushed my shoulder slightly.

"Don't get me pregnant." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I said. I slowly slid myself in her and she moaned out. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I started to slow stroke her. I hissed in her neck. Baby girl tight as fuck.

"Ugh Will... Go d-deeper." She whispered. I did as told and pushed myself as deep as I could possibly go. She moaned and scratched my back making me groan. I put one hand on the wall to support myself and pushed myself deeper. I groaned and kissed her neck repeatedly. She felt so good. I'm about to say she's the best ice ever had. My body was begging for her. I'm literally feigning for her cookie.

"Fuck it." I said and started to pound into her. Her body slid up and down the wall and our moans echoed.

"Fuucckk Wiiiill." She dragged her fingers across my back making me groan.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." She repeated. Her body began to shake and the vibrations her legs were giving off massaged my back. I groaned in her neck as she tightened around me.

"So tight." I said thinking out loud. She screamed as her orgasm came and I followed after her. I pumped a few more times letting our orgasm.

"Shit." She cursed as I set her down on her feet. I huffed and kissed her again.

"We gotta do that Shit again." I said. She raised her eyebrows at me and took me to the bedroom. Now Imma really tear that ass up.

An hour later.

I walked in my backyard with Aaliyah. We walked over to my mom and I gave her a hug.

"Hey ma." I said.

"Hey. What took y'all so long?" She asked.

"Cmon. It take time to look this good." Aaliyah said. My mom laughed at her.

"Girl go get that pan of chicken out the house for me." She said. Aaliyah walked off and I watched her. Man that ass was sitting right in that sundress.

"That's my Freaky Ass Best friend."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y'all I'm back. My bad that had to be the longest it's ever taken me to update my stories. Sorry. But I'm back and this one is dedicated to @Aaliyahsavage
I hope you liked it. I know you was prolly like 'bitch where tf is my story.' But I gotcha. Request are open.

Comment

Vote

Whatever else you do to show that you like it