Beg For It

_Ashiana POV_

Will has been working Alot lately. There isn't much time for me anymore. We don't have all night conversations like we used to. We don't joke around and play like we used to. And worst of all, we don't have sex. None. Ninguna. Aucun. I twirled the box in my hand nervously. I had made a small purchase to help satisfy my...needs. Does Will know? Hell to the no. He will flip his shit if he knew I had a vibrator in my hands. I slowly took it out of its packaging. The medium sized pink vibrator and turned it on low. It immediately began buzzing in my hands. It had three notches so I turned it on the second on. It Began vibrating louder. The third notch was hell and I wasn't tryna cum to quickly. I lied on my back and opened my legs. I slowly pushed the vibrator inside me. I gripped the pillow as pleasure filled me.

"Mmm." I moaned. Due to Will being so busy this is the most pleasure I felt In about a week...and I'm going to enjoy it.

Will POV

I pulled up to the house. It was about 4. I was able yo get off earlier than I'm supposed to. I've been putting in a lot of OT at the studio. This next mixtape gotta be lit. I was happy cause I haven't spent any time with my future Wifey lately. I know she been feeling a little neglected but she the type to never say nun bout it. Thats why I love her so much.

I walked into our house and it was extremely quiet. Too damn quiet.
I put my stuff on the couch and walked upstairs. I made my way up the stairs and stopped because I heard her moaning. My breathing got slightly heavier as I stood outside the door. She moaned again and the bed squeaked. I closed my eyes, put my hands together and prayed quietly.

"Dear Father, Lord and Holy Spirit. Please let me not walk on this room and find a nigga in my bed. Cause if I do I'll need you to forgive me for the sins that I'm about to commit. Father I pray that you damn the both of them if a fidelity is going on in my bed cause I might just kill em both. I know that when praises go up, blessings come down and I need you to bless me with the strength to not kill them, just permanently destroy them. In Jesus name I pray.. Amen." I said and pushed the door open. I was ready to throw hands but my body froze at the sight I saw. Ashiana was sitting there. Hands between her legs, a vibrator in her pussy.....if I ain't get the quickest hard on ever I know something. Her eyes widened and she got up.

"Will.. I uh.. What are you doing home so early?" She asked. I was unable to answer her. Shock clearly evident on my face.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She ran a hand through her hair.

" I- I was Uhm..." I took a step closer.

"Masturbating." I finished. She swallowed hard. I took a step closer to her and took the vibrator out of her hand.

"Why would you need this?" I asked.

"You were busy and I was kinda..y'know. So I ordered it. So I won't bother you." I looked up from the vibrator to her.

"Bother me? With sex? Lemme tell you something baby. You will never, ever bother me. Whether its sex or you just wanna chill. Come at me with anything." I spoke. She nodded.

"Okay. Well since I can come at you with anything....I'm horny and I want That Act Right." She said. I raised my eyebrow and took off my jacket. She watched me so carefully. I made sure I licked my lips.

"Are you sure you want me? I mean it looked like this thing was going it for you." I spoke. She shook her head.

"No. I want you." She spoke. I smiled and took my shirt off slowly teasing her. I laid her back on the bed and climbed on top of her. I connected our lips and smiled.

"Atleast I know you moist." I spoke. She moaned as my fingers came into contact with her area.

"How does that feel?" I asked, plunging my fingers into her.