A Fan

-Zhayy POV-

I'm so excited. I'm finally gonna be able to actually meet The Diamondz. I have been waiting all week for this day. Last night I could barely sleep. My mom got me 2 tickets to see them and I'm taking my bestfriend Kionna. Personally my favorite is Will. You know my baby got the juice. Everything about him attracts me. Like damn. It was about 12 in the afternoon when me and Kionna decided to get ready.

"I'm so excited. I get to see future baby daddy." She said, talking about Dillyn Troy.

"I know right. I feel the same way about Will. Like.....damn." I said. We took about 1 hour and a half to get ready. I had on some cute shorts and a black shirt that said 'Will Got The Juice' in gold letters. I put on my gold converses and curled my hair. I did my makeup, put on my nerd glasses and looked in my full length mirror. I nodded. Kionna came out of my bathroom looking like she was ready to slay on these hoes.

"Bitch!"She said, taking in my outfit.

"Bitch!" I responded doing the same.

"We look good."

"I know bitch. I know." I said putting on some lipgloss. We got in the car and made our way over to the venue. It was hard as to find a parking spot.

"Damn. It's hot as hell and we gotta walk all the way up there." Kionna said pulling into a parking spot at the back.

"Who? Bitch not I! That's why I brought our hoverboards. I knew this shit was gonna be packed." I said. Kionna laughed.

"Wit yah smart ass." She said.

"You already know." I grabbed the white and red hoverboards from the trunk and set them on the ground. It took us about 5 minutes to get to the front. Sadly the event started an hour ago and we were the one of the last people in line.

"Ugh. I told you we should have left earlier. I take back my smart comment." Kionna said. I giggled.

"At least we ain't stand in that hot ass sun. It's L.A baby."

"Yeah it L.A baby. Meaning it could be hotter than Satan's balls one minute, then you get stomped by sub - zero and Elsa." She said. I laughed at her reference to Mortal Kombat and Frozen.

"You stupid." I said. It was at least 50 girls in line and I could barely see the boys. I probably should have never drunk that 40 ounce of soda cause I gotta pee.

"Aye I gotta use the restroom real quick. Don't let nobody skip us. I said." I said, looking behind us to see nobody. She laughed sarcastically.

"Haha. You play too damn much bitch go." I said. I walked to the bathroom and did my business. I washed my hands and dried them. All of a sudden my phone beeped.

MybitchKi: Hurry up! This line is moving fast as hell.

I was gonna respond but a soon as I opened the door I bumped into somebody, falling hard as shit. I landed on my ass and I swear I heard a crack. No. NOT MY BABY!! OH LORD WHY?!

"Oh shit! My bad ma!" Someone said reaching out. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I looked up to see the one and only..... Will got the juice. I froze. This is my crush. Oh my God. I guess by my surprised demeanor and by my clothing he knew I was a fan. He smiled at me.

"Aye you ok?" He asked. I cleared my throat.

"Uhm.. y-yeah. I'm good." I stuttered out. He picked up my phone and looked at it.

"I'm sorry. Can't say the same about your phone." He said. I looked at my phone to see it with the cracked screen.

"Ahh shit." I said.

"No worries ma. I'll pay for it." He said

"Nah it's ok. It's just the screen protector." I said. He nodded.

"I'm Will." He said. Awe that's cute. He feels the need to introduce himself.

"I know. I'm Zhayy." I said. He nodded.

"Well Zhayy. Imma need your number just in case I did cause damage to your phone. I want to be able to fix it." He said handing me his I phone. I giggled and put my number in.

"See you in a bit." I said.

"Oh you here for The Diamondz."

"Naw I'm here for the free refreshments. Of course I'm here to see you don't you see my shirt." I said. He chuckled.

"Yeah I see you representing. Well let me go relieve myself I'll see you in a lil bit." He said. I smiled widely and made my way over to my bestfriend.

"The line most definitely got shorter." I said. She looked at me.

"Yeah. And we the last ones. Shame." She said. I got on my hover board and begin to spin.

"What the hell you smoking and can I get some?" She said. I laughed.

"Nuh I'm good. Just chillin." I said. Soon Will came back out. He scanned the line and his eyes landed on mine. He smiled and waved. I waved back. Kionna gasped.

"Bitch. What the fuck was that? Will just waved at you." She said.

"I know. We bumped into each other when I went to the restroom." I said. She was about to speak when we were up next. I was meet by Lucas Coly smiling at me.

"Last fans of the day. Wassup ma. What's your name?" He asked.

"Zhayy. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. You got sum for me?" He asked. I nodded and handed him my I phone case.

"Can you sign this? Please?" I asked. He nodded. He handed or to me. I skipped Dillyn because she was shamelessly flirting with him. I laughed. I walked up to Will and smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey. What can I do for you?" He asked.

"You can sign my new phone case." I said, pulling out my case and handing it to him. He smiled before signing it and handing it back.

"Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome. I can do something better for you tho."

"What's that?" I asked.

"A date." He said. I blinked a couple of times as the image of him began to fade.

"Zhayy. Zhayy!!" I sat up quickly to only be sitting in my god damn bed. That was a fucking dream. Ugh. To good of a dream. I grabbed my glasses off the table and put them on. I can't believe that was a dream. I sighed. I gotta relax. There is no way in hell I'll ever meet them. Him. Smh I'll forever be just A Fan.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dedicated to @itts_zhayy. There you go girl. Since you were the first one to ask for one you know I had to get you right girl. Lol. Enjoy!!!
Yall know I'm getting nasty next chapter right??? OK ok. As long as yall know. See yah.